** Friends and Family Friday Roll Call **

Decolady
on 2/10/11 9:05 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Steffi, congratulations on this wonderful occasion!  I'm sure it will be a beautiful, emotional and happy time for everyone.  Can't wait to see all the pics!

With the better weather this week, business has started to pick up, fortunately.  Yesterday I booked a trip to Dallas for the end of June to attend the NARTS (National Association of Resale Professionals) Conference.  I am VERY excited to be going to this event!  I have someone now who will be working for me on Sundays and Mondays starting in March so that I can be open 7 days a week.  She is fabulous and now I have someone to trust the store with when I have to be away.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend!

Peace,

Deb 
Nicole0216
on 2/10/11 9:29 pm - Lancaster, PA
Congrats on the continued growth of your business
Patricia R.
on 2/10/11 9:22 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi,
I tried to reply earlier, but Utley would not let me type, so I am here now. 

Best wishes to you and Molly at this wonderfultime.  I wish your family the best. 

Today has me hitting an AA meeting, then getting some bloodwork done.  When I get home, I am preparing a meal for a family at church, because a friend had a mild heart attack last week.

Tonight I will be snuggling down with Utley, and staying warm.  Nothing exciting.

Stay warm and be blessed.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 2/10/11 9:49 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!!

MAZEL TOV to Molly on becoming a Bat Mitzvah!! It is definitely one of the more important stepping stones and I am so excited, happy and filled with love that I will be joining you and your family in the festivities! Although, I am a bit nervous that you will be satisfied with all the SF goodies! I hope so!! I have really enjoyed making all the goodies and my new mixer in the process!

Today is wor****il 3pm, then the running around and final preparation are in full swing! I have to meet my premier jewelry lady to pick up my jewelry order, then I go home to make the cherry cheese danishes and prepare the rest of the goodies for transport. I hope I won't be up til midnight....

SO EXCITED for tomorrow!!

Have a great Friday!

Love to all,
Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sansobel
on 2/10/11 10:09 pm - Coatesville, PA
Wait Stef:  There is a Bat Mitzvah this weekend?  How come I was not told about this? 
Just kidding.. Have a great weekend and take lots of pictures to share with us that will be celebrating with you remotely. 

The weekend is going to be Awesome.  Party at a friends tomorrow, Scrapbooking tomorrow night, and Vday celebrations on Sunday with hubby.  What more could a girl ask for.

oh yeah.. for Friday to be over with.  Come on weekend.

Sandra           
chinasl45
on 2/10/11 10:39 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you. Have a good time! Myself, I am at work just checking in and drinking my yummy (insert sarcasm here) Optifast shake (day 5) and so hungry. My weekend has no plans which is just the way I like it!!!
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/11 11:07 pm
I am here at work was up early yet still late go figure. Then I am leaving half a day (yep got to work late and leaving early employee of the month material I am ) but going to DJ a school dance till 3 then head home. Straighten up the house since we are the Belitsky Annex this weekend. Anyone else want to sleep over? 

I am looking forward to tomorrow and celebrating with Steffi and her family in Molly's big day. I have a special fondness for Miss Molly just can not wait. Steffi has taken Den & I in to their family so we are really learning jewish traditions.

I was going to host an after party but I just am not feeling 100% so I opted to cancel it and I am sorry to those that were going to stop by but I have been pushing myself and not getting better. (Who the hell is this grown up that has taken over me two weekends in a row??? )  

Enjoy this thing we call the Sun today ...
Life is good.

Lisa H.
on 2/10/11 11:36 pm - Whitehall, PA
hmmmm.. no after party..

I had mentioned to Siehara that maybe we could go shopping in Philly while we were there. Looks like we will hit Neshaminy Mall before we head home.  It will be nice to have some mother/daughter time at the mall.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/11 11:46 pm
Lisa, I 'm just not feeling 100% and we also have a full week next week and weekend. I hated to do it but thought it was best. Trust me it broke my heart.

Afterwards a mother daughter day would be great. Neshaminy is one of my favorite malls it is not to big and not to small.

You don't have to rush out either take your time and do your thing. Looking forward to hosting you ladies.
Lisa H.
on 2/11/11 1:37 am - Whitehall, PA
I totally understand and respect that you want to feel better.  You need to take care of you for a change. 

Siehara was very happy when I told her that I had some extra money and we could get some new things for her.  She deserves it, for sure.

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views