** Friends and Family Friday Roll Call **

steffihope
on 2/10/11 1:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
And so it begins........Today, the weekend I have been waiting for for four years is here...Molly will become a Bat Mitzvah this weekend.....YIPPEEE!!!!!  My dad and step-mom get in some time this morning as does our dear friends from North Carolina.  My sister in law is already here from Israel and my brother will be coming in from Boston some time this afternoon.  Getting very excited.  So - my day and weekend is as follows:  I will try to get some sleep at some point soon, wake up and take Emily to school, Molly is staying home, we will go out to breakfast with a friend of mine, then we will go to get our nails done.  I have to still finish the favors, and write the speech that I have been talking about for days now.  Otherwise I am pretty sure that I am ready.  Will hopefully take a nap this afternoon - doubt it - but one can hope, then have dinner with our North Carolina friends before heading out to the synagogue.  Molly will be doing a prayer tonight as will our family.  I can't believe it is actually here.....wow!

I hope your Friday is full of either friends or family - or just plain FABULOUS!
Laureen S.
on 2/10/11 7:17 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Nicole0216
on 2/10/11 7:34 pm - Lancaster, PA
Steffi I am so excited for you. This is such a big deal and to be surrounded by friends and family for it makes it all the more special. Try and breathe and be in the moment enjoy it.

Today is Friday and I am so happy! I need a break. I do have to work Sunday but just for a few hours. I am hoping to leave work a few hours early today to get some shopping done at the market.

Biggest loser continues kind of annoyed because i am down 5 but it has not budged in a week. Oh well I feel better that counts for something.

Have a good day
Liz R.
on 2/10/11 8:06 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Steffi! Have fun today - you should be one proud Mama - Molly is a great young lady! When is her actual birthday?

WEll I am at work today - not fantastic but it pays the bills! MAking it slightly more fantastic, my salesman is off today and so are 2 people from my department so it should be quiet. AFter work I am meeting my Grandmother and Mia at my Mom's. Mia and I are going to spend the night with a few of my cousins.

have a happy friday all!
steffihope
on 2/10/11 8:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Molly's actual birthday is Wednesday - the 16th.   I have to figure out if we are going to celebrate it here at home, or if I am taking her out to get a make-over.  Not yet sure - Larry and I have a parenting seminar on Wednesday and we don't want to miss it.  So,  I will have to talk it over with him.....Can't wait to see you and Mia tomorrow! :)
Liz R.
on 2/11/11 12:05 am - Easton, PA
Can't wait to see you guys either!! Mia has her best dress and sparkly silver shoes all picked out (just an FYI this is the first time she'll be wearing shoes! lol) we are so honored to be included in this special event!
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/11 8:07 pm - PA

Steff enjoy it a big moment for all and wish your whole family the best.

Today is Friday and I have to work from home this week-end/

Hope to start taxes(kids and mine) this week-end and get then taken care of.

Maybe go out with some friends tomorrow unless someone like a date with me lol.

See boring here in Western Pa when football is done.

Wish all the best today and the rest of week-end.

Lisa H.
on 2/10/11 8:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
hmm, you' ve only been waiting for this for 4 years? I would have to assume that is because you were too busy waiting for Josh's prior to that. 

I am soooo excited to be sharing this with you and your whole family.  You have made me feel like I am one of you in so many ways and I am grateful to you for that.  

This week has me feeling a great sense of relief in many ways.  The major one is financial.  I found out at the beginning of the week that I will actually get a raise this year. (This takes effect in April) They didn't give out ANY last year b/c of the layoffs we had and $0 in the budget.  At the time, I was just thankful that I still had a job.  I also found out yesterday that I earned the 4th quarter bonus and that will be in next week's paycheck.  Finally,  I got my income tax return today, so I can take care of some past due bills that have been stressing me out.  I can also start doing some more planning for Siehara's Bat Mitzvah now that I have a bit of money to give to the caterer and such. Siehara also needs some new jeans and few other items that I have not been able to give her.  

Today has me working and going to take care of the past due rent and currently due car payment.  After work, we are heading into Philly, where we will stop at Beth and Den's house to bring our overnight bags, let Siehara change clothes, and hang for a bit.  Then, we will head to the service at the synagogue with Steffi and family.  After, we will help her with some last minute set up things for Saturday.  We are crashing at Beth/Den's tonight (THANKS!) and will head to the main event tomorrow morning!! 

Hope everyone has a great Friday and fantastic weekend!!! I'll be seeing some of you tonight/tomorrow!! So exciting to share such an important event with my OH family!

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 2/11/11 12:07 am - Easton, PA
If you need any party planning assistance let us know :)
lynnc99
on 2/10/11 8:40 pm
Good morning PA! Wow is it COLD outside!

Steffi, best wishes for the big weekend! Enjoy every moment!

Today is work for me, then some time at the gym. I want to get my nails done - we are going out for a Valentine's Day dinner with friends tonight. Theater tickets tomorrow....trying to make a whole weekend out of it, I guess! Truth is, I am trying to claim a bit of Mike's time away from work insanity and hopefully give him a little balance in the big picture of things!

It's supposed to warm up by Sunday - let's hope some of the snow melts and we get a hint of sunshine.

Happy Friday everyone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views