Thrilling Thursday Roll Call

Liz R.
on 2/9/11 9:22 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

Congrats Jason!!!! It is so well deserved!

I am at work today, been a hectic morning already. After work I need to stop at the card store and run into the grocery store for a few things, then just headed home to hang out with my Grandmother and Amelia. She still isn't sleeping well and it's taking it's toll on me. Did our taxes last night and we are getting a good refund! YAY!
Decolady
on 2/9/11 9:31 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning, PA!

Nicole, congrats to Jason, sounds like it was well deserved.

As for Alaska, whoever can get there should.  We did the cruise up there for our honeymoon 20 years ago, it was just beautiful, but cold.  Maybe you can stop in Wasilla!!

I am excited about traveling in June as well, looks like I will be able to go to the NARTS (National Association of Resalers) conference in Dallas on June 23-27.  This is a gathering for consignment and thrift store owners.  I have a lot of airline miles from my credit card that I can use, so I won't have to pay for airfare.

Yesterday was my 6 month surgeversary!  Can't believe it!  I am down 109 lbs. and I am feeling so good.  I am dancing regularly, either Zumba, Bollywood or Xbox games and loving it.  Just can't get into the treadmill thing, so boring.

Hope everyone stays WARM...THINK SPRING!

Peace,
Deb 
Maura M.
on 2/10/11 10:35 am - Yardley, PA
Deb,

109!  WOW WOW WOW - That is awesome!  Congrats on an amazing accomplishment!
Maura

Decolady
on 2/10/11 10:39 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Thanks, Maura!
Laureen S.
on 2/9/11 9:56 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Nicole,

That is wonderful news about Jason and I'm sure that you have helped play a role in his successes, so book that cruise soon and make it a honeymoon trip to remember. . .  best time to go is late May to mid July. . .  there are sites like Vacations to Go and CruisesOnly where you can get really good deals.

Hope you enjoy your day!

So PA friends, I have grown weary of winter, decided since I would be getting a refund from the government, I should celebrate and booked a flight to Florida for next month, just going for a weekend, but it will be nice to get away from the cold and also to see my daughters and Florida grands, while I'm there, I will be celebrating my granddaughter, Sami's 13th birthday, which is truly a hard one to believe. . .  I honestly don't feel like I should have a 13 year old grandchild. . .  and before WLS that was not the case, I felt old beyond my years, what a difference 3-1/2 years makes. . .

Anyway, I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi to you all.

Have a wonderful day.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 2/9/11 9:58 pm
I'm on my way to the gym right now, then will settle in to work for the rest of the day.

Nic, congratulations to Jason! Good for him!

Not much news around here today....just working away. Hang in there everyone and keep warm!
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/11 10:16 pm
Good Morning

Congrats to Jason! Yes Nicole I think a cruise is in order! 
Lisa glad to see you are safe when I heard about it I thought of you right away.

Today I am still fighitng the crud but managed to workout in the gym with the trainer. Now in work already want to be home but such is life. After work I will go home and straighten up the house since Dennis is working late and won't be home till late tonight,

Need to make sure I have fresh linens since we will be hosting some house guests over the weekend that will be in Philly for the event that our girl Steffi is hosting this weekend. Glad we can all pitch in to help.

I attempted to ask Den was his suit ready he didn't seem to offer up much help. So he is on his own I know I will be ready for Saturday.

Made one appointment yesterday now today I will work on some other things I need to take care of in regards to getting my head staright and happy.

Nicole0216
on 2/9/11 10:30 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good for you

Poor Jason does not have a suit but he will be in a shirt and tie at least
steffihope
on 2/9/11 10:51 pm - Philadelphia, PA
A shirt and tie will be fabulous!  No need to fret about any suit! :)  I am soooo glad you are all so much a part of my life and this next big life cycle moment......gonna go cry a little now! :)
Lisa H.
on 2/9/11 10:42 pm - Whitehall, PA
oooohh we get fresh linens!?!?! 

Don't clean for us.. really..we are much more comfortable in a mess... lol..

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views