omg....was so nervous i was sick!!

Nicole S.
on 2/8/11 4:17 am - York Haven, PA
so when i left the doctor's on 1/14 they were sending everything in for approval.....i have been down un the dumps thinking that i wasnt gonna get approved and with the crappy weather lately...ugghh

Well I was on here browsing around and the phone rang....I saw that it was them and was too scared to answer so I let the machine get it....well....

The scheduling said that she was calling to tell me that she scheduled my EKG....so I was like does that mean that I am approved...so...

I called them back and YES i am approved.....EKG is scheduled for next Wed. and nut appointment scheduled for 3/7 and then as soon as the balance left is pd (which i will pay on 3/7) they will give me a date!!

OMG this is moving way fast!! I can barely breathe...it must have been the good karma being on the site that made them call me!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

dit657
on 2/8/11 5:19 am - Boothwyn, PA
LOL!! Trust me, you're not alone in those feelings. When I got off the phone after receiving my date I was shaking like a leaf and cried like a baby. It's happiness, fear, elation, anticipation - so many things all rolled into one! But CONGRATULATIONS on being approved!! It will be here before you know it and you'll be on your way to a much healthier, happier life.

I am from York County - born at the York Hospital and come from a 'dutchy' family - sadly chicken corn soup was not something my mother taught me to make because I was never a big fan of it. But look on line - bet you can find it somewhere.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Maura M.
on 2/8/11 9:27 am - Yardley, PA
Congratulations - it is an overwhelming feeling - these are the first steps toward the life you were meant to live.

Maura

Nicole0216
on 2/8/11 7:00 pm - Lancaster, PA
Congratulations
chinasl45
on 2/8/11 9:32 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Congratulations!!!!
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

Laureen S.
on 2/8/11 9:41 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations, your sharing of how you feel brought back fond memories of those days pre-surgery, when it seemed like it was taking too long, but was really moving at just the right pace.  It is a roller coaster ride, so the best advice I can give you is to strap yourself in for the ride of a lifetime. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole S.
on 2/8/11 9:49 pm - York Haven, PA
Thanks everyone!!!...I am sooo ready to start this new phase of my life.....watch out world here I come!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views