Mopy Morning Roll Call

Cherish F.
on 2/6/11 11:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning everyone -
I enjoyed the commercials and half time show last night. More importantly - the new Glee afterwards was great.
Had a very nice weekend, even managed to get 4 bags of clothes out the door to Salvation Army. Still have 4 more to go out one day this week.

Tweaked my back yesterday picking up a bedside table. I thought it was lighter that it was, didn't lift with my knees, and there you go. I actually felt it tweak. Ugh. Got through the day ok and even went to the gym to stretch and walk on the treadmill. This morning the pain level is pretty high. Gotta take it easy today.

So, tonight I'll skip the gym and head right home after work. Hope you all have a good day!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/11 12:17 am

I am finally up Den & I had scheduled days off since we knew that the Super Bowl Party we went to would be fun,. I am still battaling this crud so cancelled the gym this morning.

This afternoon I have a meeting at 2 that I am keeping sort of a mini training session. Then not sure I thunk I want to wander around OXford Valley and sure we will get dinner together Den & I . Then it will be an early to be night.
It will be a busy week and weekend so need to get rest when I can

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views