Terrific Tuesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/7/11 1:52 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I have to whine a bit and say that I am tired of feeling like crap.  Chronic pain, toe infection, sinus infection, on and on.  Now, I have some prissy pouch stuff going on, and nothing is sitting right.  Argh!  What I would not give to be totally healthy.

Tuesday has me hauling this pitiful excuse of a body to an AA meeting so I can stop sitting on the pity-pot, and get some recovery in my head.  From there, I must head to Aria Bucks to get x-rays of my feet for the podiatrist. 

I also must hit a post office to mail my tax return, well the federal that is.  I spent hours working on it this afternoon and evening, and I am thrilled to say, I am getting a refund.

After that, I will probably curl up and rest for a while. 

Have a good day everyone.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 2/7/11 6:08 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Trish, PA,

Well plan on doing something nice for yourself with your refund. . .

I am up earlier than usual, as the flu I've had had me in bed very early last night after my first day back at work yesterday.  I shut the lights off at 8:30 and fell asleep, so early is when my day began today.

Oh well nothing too much to share, just saying hi and wishing you all the best day possible.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 2/7/11 6:49 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hope you feel better
Nicole0216
on 2/7/11 6:48 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi Trish. If I were you, I would spend some time on the internet looking at wholistic ways to help your body be healthier. Like what kind of foods or supplements help with inflamation etc.  There is alot of relief to be had from some natural remedies or changes in diet.  I am glad you will be getting to an AA meeting that is always a positive step.

It is kind of wet and cold out there but at least it is not ice and snow, well at least yet. I did not sleep well last night, I had some really crazy dreams. It included clients, and vampires. What do you think that is about?? DUH!!! 

I need to get some of my practice tax stuff together today, my record keeping has been poor I hope to do better this year.

made the mistake of getting on the scale this am, lets just say I was not happy but I should have known better being that it is that time......

Today I am working on being more open and less sensitive, some things have been rubbing me the wrong way that would not normally do so. And from people that I know dont mean it or are not trying to be *****y.

I hope you all have a good day.
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/11 7:31 pm - PA

GM all

I am always up early at work and ready for the day.  Not really not truly ready for the day.
Have several meetings which I think at times are a waste.  Looking forward to the summer days to come.  Suppose to get arctic blast here this week.

I hope all get better fast.

Mike

Decolady
on 2/7/11 8:41 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning PA friends!

Trish, so sorry you are not feeling well.  I think Nicole has some good ideas, maybe doing some guided meditations which are focused on good health and well-being would help you also.

Today is back to the store, I am so grateful that there are no snow storms in the forecast this week!  I'm having a Valentine's Day drawing for customers this week, hope that will get them back in the store.  I have also decided to hire a friend of mine to work on Sundays and Mondays starting March 1st, being open 7 days should help business as well.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Peace,
Deb 
dit657
on 2/7/11 8:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning Trish and PA - sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly these days, Trish - I hope you can find some relief soon - a tax refund will help! I'm pretty sure we're paying this year so I'm in no big hurry to get mine done - they're on the back-burner until we return from vacation. I'm sure the winter weather isn't helping, either. There are sunny, warm days ahead - can't get here soon enough for me.

I'm at work - not much new there. Only 3 days to go and my vacation begins when I walk out the door Thursday at 4:30 - woo-hoo!! Friday will be spent packing, getting the SUV cleaned up and ready to roll, taking my nephew on a few errands to try and get his life straightened out (yeah, good luck with THAT one), and last minute laundry, food shopping. When hubby gets home we're heading to our friends' place at the beach for the weekend to celebrate her birthday, then Sunday morning we'll load up and head down the road to sunny, warm Florida!!

And that's about it for me today...thankful we just had rain and no snow, and hopefully this Thursday system will pass us by as well.

Take care - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 2/7/11 9:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all - Hope you start to get some relief from all the annoying pains you are having!  Hey - Molly told me that Mayor Nutter is coming to Baldi today - aren't you glad you are NOT there?!?! :)

i am at school, have been up since 5 as Emily started to throw-up, yes - I know we are in the home stretch of the big event, but, i guess germs and buggies don't really care do they?!?!  OY! She was crying as she was throwing up, so I asked if she was sad because she was sick, her answer, "No Mommy, its a Tuesday and I don't want to miss trumpet practice and gym......"  WOW!  Again, I have NO idea whose kid this one is!  Really??!!  Missing trumet and gym makes you sad?!?!  Wierdo! :)  So, she is home with her daddy who is now not able to get some things done for said big event.  Oh well, I was already taking off Thursday and Friday, seeing how the rest of today goes, I may take tomorrow too - I hate to do it though, but I can only be so many things to so many people!

So - for today, I am at school, after school, home to get Molly and all of our clothes, Hebrew School this afternoon, and then at 6, Patti is meeting me at the synagogue to take some formal pictures of the family at the Torah and with the clergy.  Hopefully - that is......Of course, my nails are not done, one has even broken off,  am breaking out like a teenager, Molly is PMSing, but her hair looks good!  Josh and Larry's suits have to be picked up at the cleaners today - THAT should be interesting for Larry to handle with a sick kiddie at home.  So, basically, exactly as it should be?!?!  I am supposed to be teaching tonight, I am thinking I may call out of that, however, that means that I have to type up lesson plans to be sure there is something to do.  oy!  Oh - and Larry and Josh never did get their hair cut.....oh well......At least Molly is ready - i think! :)

So - another manic Tuesday for me - and I know it will all be worth it - but in the moment, it is exhausting and overwhelming.....And hey - I could soooooo use my mom right now - but THAT goes without saying right?!?! :)

Happy Tuesday all! :)
bvohl
on 2/7/11 10:05 pm
LYSOL EVERYTHING!!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/11 10:19 pm
**hugs**
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins