Slushy Sunday Roll call

Maura M.
on 2/5/11 3:24 pm - Yardley, PA
Well, good morning PA peeps,

it is 2:15am and I am just heading to bed no.  Boy am I tired.  I have to work tomorrow and I do not want to...  We are going live with a new system and my life the past two weeks and the coming two weeks will be absolute hell!  Hell, I tell you ... got home from work at 8:30 tonight...

well, enough complaining.. I did NOT make my excercie goal this week and need to make time - having to work is not an excuse - I need to cut out a fun night if it means that I don't excercise.. just need to get my head around it...

I haven't posted roll call in a long long time and I am looking forward to reading all of your responses throughout the day while I am at work on a Sunday....

Have a great day PA!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/11 6:59 pm - PA
It ^am and here waiting for gym to open.
steffihope
on 2/5/11 8:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Maura and all of PA - trying to be witty and cute to make your day better, but am sooooo sleepy....What a fun night last night celebrating with friends! 

Today I am headed into the synagogue for some Jewish teaching, then this afternoon I am taking Josh to the train as he and a buddy are headed to the Car Show.  This afternoon consists of HOPEFULLY getting my nails done - didn't have time for that yesterday, picking up some ribs and wings from a local Rib joint and taking it later to a friends annual super bowl party.  Tonight, I am hoping to get to bed at a reasonable hour as I have 6 days left to, "get it all together."

Hope your Sunday is a good one!
bvohl
on 2/5/11 9:02 pm
Good Morning Maura and PA,

I am up but sooo tired from all the dancing and partying last night! It was a lot of fun, but it was SUPER crowded!! It was a great time with some peeps that I am getting to know better and better! I feel like I am reliving my twenties(the first ones I missed out on because of my weight and being afraid to put myself out there!) YEAH ME!!! OF course, my body is telling me something else and reminding me how old I really am!

Today I am taking Dee to Hebrew School, doing some shopping, taking a nap while Dee and my hubby go sell more GS cookies!! I am going to try and watch the Super Bowl (for the commercials, mostly) since the Eagles are not in it, I am really not that interested. I know, I know, the Steelers are in, but I am a Philly girl and a TRUE Eagles fan!!!

Maura, once your schedule is more open how about a double date with our hubby's?? I can find a sitter for Dee and we can do something fun! It sounds like you will need something to look forward to!!

Have a great day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 2/5/11 9:32 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Beth,
I am there with you on the commercials more than the football, because the Eagles are not in it.  I also plan to watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet, even if I have to DVR it.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

gmom62
on 2/5/11 9:04 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Good morning Maur and all PA,

Maura - so sorry you have to work today.  As far as your exercising goes, I'm sure you'll need to take a break from work at some point. Go outside to clear your head for 15 mintues.  Even if it's just a walk in the parking lot.  It helps. I do it at work sometimes myself.

I have absolutely nothing fun planned for today. Laundry, taking Josh to work. Dinner of pork and saurkraut is going in the crockpot as soon as I'm done here.  That's it.  BORING!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Cyd

Patricia R.
on 2/5/11 9:29 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Maura,
I just got home from walking Utley for a good walk.  This has been challenging between the weather and the infected toe.  I am now walking around in my slippers, which have a lamb's wool lining, which cushions the corn that is infected, because my sneakers and boots kill me when I walk. 

Needless to say, I am exercise challenged.  Swimming is out with the infection.  Walking is limited.  That leaves me my handweights, which I have not touched in ages.

Today has me heading to church, and reading the newspaper, cutting coupons, and tidying up around here.  Then, this evening my TV will be bouncing between the Super Bowl and the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet, which I love watching.  Maybe I will DVR it and watch it tomorrow with Utley.

Somewhere in there, I have more studying to do for some correspondance courses for continuing ed hours for my social work license.  They are cheaper, and less challenging to do than dealing with driving, parking, and sitting long hours on uncomfortable chairs like yesterday, though yesterday was nice.

Sorry to babble.  I have to get ready for church, and head out the door.

Sorry you have to work.  I hope you have a good day in spite of it.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 2/5/11 11:12 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. Slept in a bit then got up and made breakfast for me and hubby then I made some sugar free sticky buns and they smell amazing.

We had a great visit with my niece and her family last night. Sadly my nephew didn't make it but we'll get together with them another time. My niece appears to be doing well and the boys are growing up and are adorable. I miss having little ones around - sometimes!!

Today is laundry and trying on some slacks I bought yesterday. Going to go thru our summer clothes and see what to take to Florida next week. We're going out to dinner later - done cooking this week.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 2/5/11 11:30 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Maura....

sounds like you all had a great time last night.. I was sleeping soundly in my bed recovering from my great time Friday night.   Wish I could have been there, though. You know me, though.  I hate to party and have a good time.

So far today I have slept in, drank a glass of iced click, and watched TV in my bed.

I need to get up soon and shower and head over to Redner's.  I am going to buy a Stouffer's veggie lasagna to bring to the super bowl gathering I am going to tonight.  I was going to make a noodleless one, but I don't think I have it in me.. though I really should so I can eat it, too.  We'll see where I'm at in about an hour.  I am also going to make the sugar free oreo truffles to bring with so I can have something sweet while we are there.

Tonight, we are going to a friend's clubhouse to watch the commercials and half time show that will be interrupted by men in tight pants chasing a ball around.  I did enter a pool, so I'll pay attention at the end of each quarter to see if I won anything..

We will leave after 1/2 time so I can get Siehara and I home to bed so we can get back to normalcy for the week to come.

Hope everyone has a great day..

My tracker

hers 

swedeville1
on 2/6/11 2:53 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views