Finally Friday Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/11 2:52 am
I know and starting the wheels in motion...I am going to give you an email update.
bvohl
on 2/4/11 1:54 am
Sorry Beth,

It sucks when your head is not in a good place! Hopefully things will look better soon!!

Love and hugs,

Beth V.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/11 2:51 am
Thanks Beth....

See you tomorrow night.
Laureen S.
on 2/3/11 11:03 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Everyone,

I'm poking my head in here, after being home from work since Wednesday, sick with some sort of chest thing, woke up Wed with a fever and feeling like I got hit by a mack truck, slept Wednesday away and yesterday I woke up feeling better, but not well, today I finally feel somewhat normal, probably 75% better, stayed home to make sure that whatever this is, it is gone for good before returning to work, not fun. . .

My plan today is to take it easy, thinking of going to see The Kings Speech, as I want to try to see the movies that are up for Academy Awards, saw The Fighter last week, great acting in that one. . .

Well I hope you all have a good day and be safe with the weather arriving this evening into tomorrow.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojobear98
on 2/4/11 12:03 am - Gettysburg, PA
Hello all.

Still struggling with some "blah" stuff with myself but working through that.

Today has me running to the bank shortly, then home to prepare a dinner for Johnny & the kiddos since I will be working this evening.

I hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Cherish F.
on 2/4/11 1:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi guys,
May I join the blah train? Have been sliding further and further down the seasonal depression scale. But at least this year I can see it, and know what's wrong. Of course, knowing it and doing something about it are two very different things. But I have reached out for help and am hoping I will start to feel better.

Anyway, work today followed by the gym. I am thinking about trying out the tanning that is included in my membership. Yes, I know it's bad for me. But the warm faux sun might make me feel better. And lets face it - I am REALLY white. Like pasty white.

Tomorrow I have a vet appointment for one of my cats and maybe lunch out with my momma. Will have to miss Barix though .
And Sunday I have lunch and or a movie planned with a friend.

So busy weekend, getting my butt out of the house and mingling with the people.

I hope you all have a good weekend and all feel better.
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

bvohl
on 2/4/11 1:52 am
Good Afternoon Nicole and PA!

This is the first chance all day that I have had to post! I had a busy morning....ran downtown to drop off something for work, then cleaned and organized my desk which looked like a bomb exploded!! I have two more new students that came on board today. That is four newbies for the week!!!! YEAH ME!!

Today is wor****il 3pm, then home to relax, pick up the girl at school and spend some quiet time with her! Tomorrow is Barix, then girl scout cookie booth, then home to relax for a bit, then get ready for a night at Michael's! Hopefully, I will feel up to it!

Nicole, so glad you and Jason feel better! WTG on the 5lbs lost!! Miss seeing you guys!!

Stay warm!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Maureen F.
on 2/4/11 11:21 am - Essington, PA
Hi all,
   I know it is late in the day but it is my morning.....I spent most of the day in bed not feeling well either. I am nervous that I will still be sick in two weeks when the surgery is scheduled. But I can't worry about that now. I met with the cariologist today and man was she an a**. Now I have to go for a stress test and I know it is because I pissed her off in the office. Oh well...... that should be the last thing I have to do before surgery. I am in the final process of figuring everything out and making all the plans for the kids and my husband, trying to get my taxes done so he does not have to worry about that while I am laid up and just working as much as possible. I think this paycheck will be for 104 hours.......

I am sorry everyone is feeling sick, it is that time of year. You should see how busy we are with people with the flu. Just take it easy and rest up, that is the best thing for you. Can I ask...What is BARIX?

Thank you al lfor being so supportive and I hope I can be as much help as you all have been for me. Have a great day/night.

Mo
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views