Finally Friday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 2/3/11 6:50 pm - Lancaster, PA
Could it be that I get to start Friday Roll Call?? 

SOOO Happy it is Friday and it looks like that neither of us are sick so that is a miracle we may actually get to do something. I am at work it is cold cold was 17 degrees when I got here so bundle up.

Work today then chiropractor and massage then hopefully some fun. Biggest Loser competition is going well I have lost 5 lbs already and that is pretty neat and I have not suffered one bit. I am really liking this book I am reading a Course in Weight Loss. Learning some more things about perspective and how to have a healthy relationship with food. I like it and I love my altar.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and stay warm
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 7:41 pm - PA

Today is the middle of the week for in some ways.  Started Wed Superbowl parting with friends and tailgating Sun.

Work today tailgate party for lunch.  But so happy it is Friday.  I am here working and getting ready for a busy week-end.

Hope all is good and safe today.

Good luck with your biggest loser

Sara E.
on 2/3/11 8:04 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
TGIF!
It has been a long week and I am so ready for Friday.  I am trying my 2nd set of contacts and things are not in focus.  I go to the eye Dr on my lunch at 2 to see what she can do.  I love the convenience of contacts - I hope we can get the Rx correct.  The ones I have now are oasis bifocals.  They are super comfy, but my vision stinks with them.  On the medical front I got results of my latest test...the 3 words I will never get tired of hearing & seing "kidney function normal"...my kidneys were my reason for WLS.  I had diabetic nephropathy.  The fact that I am healthy now just floors me...Lovin' it!
Sara

dit657
on 2/3/11 8:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - back at work today and back is feeling 100% better. Still have to watch how I bend or turn but for the most part its doing great and I can stand up straight today - it had to be the boots I was wearing Wednesday - back to sneaks and flats for me.

It's Friday - finally - looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow going for a mani/pedi and then hopefully tomorrow night my niece and nephew will be coming to the house with their kids for our very belated Christmas gathering - hoping to finally get the rest of the Christmas gifts OUT of my dining room! Sunday I plan to do some shopping and have some 'me' time.

Not much else on my agenda today...and yes, it was stinking cold out again today, Nic - man I am so over it!! I'll be in sunny, WARM Florida a week from Monday and I can't wait!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 2/3/11 8:56 pm
Good morning and TGIF everyone!

I head to MIchigan in the morning to see my mom and kids there. It's granddaughter Ava's 5th birthday party, which will be fun - I don't often get to be at the birthdays! Sunday I will spend at my mom's and plan to cook some things for her - she has not been feeling well lately and this will give her a lift.

Monday I travel home and am taking a vacation day to travel. Hopefully I can dodge the snowflakes....but the long johns are packed already, believe me!
Lisa H.
on 2/3/11 9:01 pm - Whitehall, PA
morning Nicole and PA.. sounds like your week is getting better.. illnesses are over, 5 lbs lost and learning more about yourself.  These are all great things!!

Mapod--welcome to roll call.. stick around :D   And don't listen to Norm.. he LOVES us!

Sara- Kudos for a great report on your kidneys!

As for me.. I am in nesting mode or something.  NOOOOO not preggo.. wow.. must be because I am going away overnight or something.  I got up at 6 to get Siehara off to school and in the process of going back and forth trying to drag her butt out of bed, I vacuumed the entire apartment, cleaned out both litter boxes, put away the dishes from the dishwasher, emptied the trash and swept and mopped the kitchen floor.   Where the hell is Lisa?!?!  I'm not sure I know this woman who took over my place.  

I'm working til 11:00 today.  Then, I will take the garbage outside, finish packing for tonight, and get a bit of rest (I hope).  Chele will be here around 2 or so and then we are going to get Siehara over to her friend's apartment after school and then Chele and I are headed to Atlantic City for a bachelorette party for one of the women on my other favorite forum on OH.   We are going to have a blast!!! I can't wait to get down there.  I DO wi**** was warmer b/c I love hanging outside in AC, but I don't think we'll be thinking TOO much about the great outdoors while we are celebrating with her.  We are bringing bathing suits, though, so we can get in the hotel pool if there is time before the party.

I hope everyone has a great day and night!!

I can't wait for 11 AM to get here so I can be done working and move on with the weekend!

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 2/3/11 9:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nic and everyone - Nic - I am soooo glad you sound like you are in a good place!  I love it! :)

I am at school, just had a nice conversation with my favorite colleague.   We don't get to spend that much time together anymore, so when we can collaborate and just chat - it always brightens my day.  And speaking of brightening my day - I am in a much better mood today.  Again, don't know what yesterday was - except the moon thingy - but I am good today.  Looking forward to finishing up BAt Mitzvah details this weekend.  Spending time with some good friends and hopefully some downtime as well.  

After school today I am heading home for a little while, having dinner and heading out to the synagogue to listen to Emily and the other little people sing.  Tomorrow - BARIX baby,....I am soooo ready to be there - it has been toooooo long and I need my peeps!

Hope your Friday rocks! :)
Patricia R.
on 2/3/11 10:09 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Nicole,
I am struggling with self-pity, and physical pain.  I am ready to get out my sandals and wear lots of socks in order to avoid dealing with the pain on one of my toes.  I have an appointment on Tuesday with the podiatrist, and must make it till then.  I was originally supposed to go on Monday, but had a car emergency that could not wait.

So, today is soak my toe, do some dishes, soak my toe, walk Utley, soak my toe, I guess you get the idea.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 10:43 pm

In work but have been fighting a cold all week since getting a flu shot at the doctors on Monday. Which is not making me a happy girl at all since I had such a headache and slept horrid I canceled the trainer this week.  This allowed me to sleep an extra 2 hours each day but I still made it to work every day but think if by lunch today I feel this crappy I am going home hot shower and going to bed.

On top of everything else I have been in a deoressed mood all week and feeling sorry for myself in a few areas. I have then also shopped 3 nights after work this week. This is not good but it beat coming home to eat. I have things I need to do so making a list and will get on it. I can not let this spiral continue.

Tonight we have no plans other then sleeping yet tomorrow I have a agenda I want to do whi*****ludes lots of activity with friends. ALso Superbowl will be at my cousins Big Dog Pub with some friends and family it is my Aunt's birthday.

Ok now to go whine in my own little head...

Life is good.

Nicole0216
on 2/3/11 10:57 pm - Lancaster, PA
You can turn it around. You know what I think you need to do, we have talked. Dont underestimate the power of feeling sick and cold weather on your MH
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views