Thursday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/2/11 3:38 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I woke up and can't get back to sleep.  So, I thought I might as well start Roll Call.

Thursday has me busy.  I am making a dinner for a family at church.  Then, I am making a cheese tray for a shower we are having at Bible Study in the evening.  I also have to wrap the gift for the shower.   In the evening, I am heading to the Bible Study/shower.  Utley is going to camp for the day, because my foot is so sore, I struggle to wear shoes.  I have a hammer toe that just is agony.

I hope everyone is safe and warm, and has power.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

shoutjoy
on 2/2/11 3:51 pm - Culpeper, VA
Mornin all,

Looks like a 58 hour work week since so many folks didn't show up for work yesterday.  We really were blessed to have missed most of the snow.

Have a great day all!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Nicole0216
on 2/2/11 7:10 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good Morning Trish have a good day,

I am at work today then I have a client this afternoon. I am on day 3 of our Biggest Loser compettion at work. It really is not that hard to get BOT during the week it is the weekends when I struggle. My goal is to get some excercise in today of some kind.

I cannot believe it has been a year but yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of my friend Chrissy's sons death. Some of you may recall he was in a manic state with his bipolar and was shot and killed by police. So amazed at how my friend has held up and that she has managed to deal with this tragedy so well. Mental Illness is so hard.

One of my friends is having her baby boy as we speak. So time comes and goes lives in and out.  Just be happy for today
Lisa H.
on 2/2/11 9:08 pm - Whitehall, PA
WOW.. can't believe it's been a year already. 

Good for your friend for dealing with this the best way she can.

Hugs to you all.

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 2/2/11 9:09 pm - Easton, PA
I remember it all too well - I will be keeping you and Chrissy in my thoughts today.

Good luck to your friend having her baby too!

And you are right - about life coming in and going out. My Grandmother died just under 2 weeks after Mia was born and I see so much of Grandmother in Mia.
Sara E.
on 2/2/11 8:18 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA!
I work today then we all have bi-annual dentist appointments.
I hope the day goes by quickly and uneventfully.
It has been a long week already and I need one easy day.
Sara

lynnc99
on 2/2/11 9:09 pm
Hi everyone! I am juggling my work schedule a bit today and will have a chance to get to the gym this morning.

I have worked out HARD for the last 3 days. On Saturday I am flying out to Michigan for a quick trip to see family there...daughter and SIL are doing P90X these days, so I may give part of that a try while I'm there. We are celebrating my granddaughter's 5th birthday and I don't usually get to go to birthday parties, so I"m excited by that. And I want to go to my mom's and cook a few dinners ahead for her - she has not been doing well, and I think it would give her a lift.

Other than that, glad the ice has melted.

I cleaned my bookcases the other night. A major project, and I have boxes and boxes of books to donate to our library book sale. The dropoff center is usually open on Wed. - but I loaded everything and drove there yesterday only to find them closed due to the weather. GRRRR!!!! Well, I"m NOT unloading them - they can go in next week!
Liz R.
on 2/2/11 9:11 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

Well what a whirlwind of a few days it's been! Tuesday night I went for a cortisone injection in my left shoulder. Well the injection itself was nothing. Had some major pain on the way home and that evening. Mia and I stayed at my parents ( I can't lift her for 48 hours) and we had no power yesterday morning. On top of all that I have some kind of head / chest cold. It's brutal!

Today I am at work, leaving early and going home to sleep for a while when my Grandmother is still there. I am off tomorrow and have lots of chores, errands etc to do.

BE careful out there when you venture out - the roads are mostly good but there are some very slippery spots too!
Sansobel
on 2/2/11 9:23 pm - Coatesville, PA
at work today.  Was going to go to LGH tonight but since Liz is not there.  LOL  (actually I try to go every other month and this would not have been my normal month to go)  So instead I'm going to my local SCA meeting.

Already hit the gym and got my work out done.  Been very good at tracking food this month.  I track in like three places. 

Anyhoo.  Hope everyone has a great day and Nicole anniversaries of losses are so hard.  Give your friend some extra attention today. 

Sandra           
steffihope
on 2/2/11 9:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all of PA.  I am at school and feeling VERY cranky - and for NO reason that I can think of.   Had a great night with Larry - sat down and organized the last bit of Bat Mitzvah things - that feels under control.  Was asleep at a decent hour, so again, not sure why the moodiness.  Hoping that my students bring some of their positive energy in today.

So, I am at work, about to get the day started - I have paperwork that I need to complete, which I have NO interest in dealing with - but will.  After school I am going to run to the store to see about favors for the Bat Mitzvah, I also need to get my nails done and make appointments for Josh, Larry and Emily to get their hair cut before the big day.  I think I am also going to start going through pictures of Molly for her centerpeices.  Who knows - maybe I will just go home and nap.....its gonna be one of THOSE days.

Hope your Thursday is a good one!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views