Monday Roll call

bvohl
on 1/30/11 11:25 pm
Monday already??

I am also up and at work, but sooo not feeling well! I want to go home and crawl into bed with warm tea. That is not an option today, but will be an option tomorrow!  After everything that happened this weekend, I really did not want to add being sick to the many things on my plate!! Oh well, I will just take it easy and rest!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then chiropractor appt, then home to rest. Not much else....

Have a great one!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 1/31/11 6:02 am - Perry, MI

Hi Nicole,
I am late getting to Roll Call.  I had to take my car in to the dealer for repairs, because I accidentally put down a window that would not go back up.  I had been meaning to take it in for repairs, but forgot about the window.  It also needed an oil change, and some belts replaced.  This is going to be expensive.  The one belt job is about $600.  Ouch. 

Fortunately, I took Utley to daycamp prior to the car fiasco, so he has been playing all day, thank God.  My sister is going to pick him up when she gets her dog.  Then, she will come get me, and take me to the car dealer to get my car.  The good news is, the window will work.

After I get the car, I must get some groceries, not because of the impending storm, but because I am out of some items that I definitely need, like lean proteins.  All I have in my freezer is stewbeef, and I am saving that to make stew at the end of the week, for a family at church. 

Sorry so late...I have been vegging out all afternoon, burning CDs, and doing dishes, which overtook my kitchen over the weekend.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

sandy L.
on 1/31/11 11:17 am - Altoona, PA
Evening everyone.  I'm new at roll call so please bare with me.  I am trying to be more active in the PA forum, so we'll see how this goes. 

Have a good night. 

Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views