Monday Roll call

Nicole0216
on 1/30/11 7:12 pm - Lancaster, PA
Monday Morning where is everyone??? 

I am up and at work and man oh man it is cold out there.  Working hard today, we are celebrating our director's one year anniversary so I will be running around with that.
After work I have a dentist appt yuck on my mouth and yuck on my pocket book.
I am feeling better not sure how Jason is, he seems ok unless he gets too active then he gets tired again. I am hoping he will head to the Dr again and get checked out.

Have a good day to you all
Maura M.
on 1/30/11 8:17 pm - Yardley, PA
Good morning Nicole & PA,

Am heading to work in a few minutes (a little bit of a late start - and why don't I make it even later by posting.. ).  Am pooped from skiing yesterday.

Today will be work and then half price burger night at the local tavern - nothing exciting to report, just wanted to check in and say hello and have a GREAT day PA!

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

Liz R.
on 1/30/11 8:29 pm - Easton, PA
Good Mornign All.  I got a late start too, hurt my back and having trouble getting around. No plans today other then work and hoping to get a Dr appt right after work. Then to my Mom's to hang with her and Amelia. I am so ready for spring it's not funny!
lynnc99
on 1/30/11 8:51 pm
Good morning PA and Brrrrrr! Everybody ready for this next hit of winter weather? Predictions are a little uncertain, but involve freezing rain and sleet which are my two LEAST favorite forms of precipitation....

It was a snoozy Sunday around here....church, then a big nap, an easy dinner, and a little tv. Actually it was just what we needed around here because Mike did not go in to work yesterday.

Today...work, dog to the vet, and Zumba. I may pick up a few groceries and cook a couple of nights' dinners ahead as well -haven't done that for a while.
dit657
on 1/30/11 8:54 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Looks like everyone is moving slowly this morning - this stinking winter is really dragging me down - maybe if we all close our eyes and clap really loud spring will come!! It was 16 degrees on the way in this morning - 16? Seriously?? BRRRRR.

I'm at work and so far the only one here. Guess the rest of my peeps are also moving slow with the cold weather. And what is this mess and pending 'doom' the weather people are predicting now? I am sooooo ready for Florida - I may NOT come back!

Had a great weekend with lots of friends - was exhausted last night, but a good feeling.

Today I have to call the vet and order heartworm meds for the dog, and contact the ortho doctor and see if I can wear a knee brace while on vacation to stabilize this knee a bit since I'm anticipating a lot of walking. It's not painful but it is becoming very unstable.

And that's about it for me today - brought better food to work - trying to kick the carb monster a bit and get back to better eating - coming up on my 3 year surgiversary and am also toting around some extra 'baggage' again and not liking it. Back on the bike tonight, too.

Snuggle up everybody - and be safe out there.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 1/30/11 8:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
HOLY CRAP is it cold out there...........

Siehara and her friend Julie somehow managed to miss the bus this morning, so guess who had to experience what the rest of you do on a daily basis.  OMG it's freakin freezing. 

Home now and trying to thaw out.  Working til 3:30.  Tonight, I have to go to the drug store to get one of Siehara's prescriptions.  Later I will head to the gym for zumba and yoga. 

Early to bed, I hope.  I still need to recover from Saturday night at Steffi's  I did go to bed early last night and feel pretty rested, but it may hit me later again. 

Hope everyone stays warm and that we DON'T get hit with anything too terrible over the next few days. 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 1/30/11 9:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Moring Nicole & PA:

Anxious,  Stressed,  Frazzled,  Overwhelmed!!!!!

And the car won't start.

Have a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Sansobel
on 1/30/11 9:19 pm - Coatesville, PA
Hello all:

Back from D.C where i had an amazing trip.  My little Austin did not go with us so I used the 'check in' option on my phone.  Gramma would show him where we were and what we were doing.  It was a great way for Daddy and Mommy to spend vacation alone but still be connected to the little one.  Technology is AWESOME.

Ok its back to work and back to exercise.  Although there was a lot of walking in D.C I would hardly call it exercise.  (OMG did I just say that?) 

Anyhooo... Happy Monday all.

Sandra           
steffihope
on 1/30/11 9:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nic - I was up and playing Zuma Blitz this morning while you were posting.....you know me....priorities! :)

So, i am at school, almost forgot how to get here - but I do have to say, the maintenance staff did an AMAZING job of clearing ways to get to and from the building.  I will tell them when I see them hopefully later today.  Now, just wondering what the rest of the week will hold school wise, because of the weather.  I have been sooooo busy, that I didn't even know the forecast changed - you know I DO get my news from facebook, and I was hardly on there yesterday, so, I wasn't aware about the ice coming. And, while I do like me a good snow storm - I am not a huge fan of ice.  especially since I broke my leg several years back (Which, BTW, had NOTHING to do with ice and mostly because I was in a rush to get a mani and pedi - which did not happen for a few days later.....anyway.....)feeling relatively chatty this morning.  I am LOVING what I am wearing.  A pair of skinny jeans, with a cropped sweater that I would have NEVER thought about putting on my body before.  I actually feel like I can pull this off.

Anyway - as I started to mention and got myself sooo side-tracked, I am at school, have to finish up grading and then home this afternoon to get more Bat Mitzvah stuff done and then out to dinnner tonight with some amazing ladies for some fun, food and friendship.  (And half price burgers......)

I hope your Monday is rocking and rolling and you are feeling damned good about yourself! 
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/11 10:37 pm
Good Morning

Here at work just ate my breakfast and wishing I was home in bed. The weekend was a good one filled with friends and just being home.

Yesterday I slept in till 11:30 then got up went to the gym for a trainer session then did cardio came home sat on my ass the rest of the day watching the marathon of Tailgate Warriors on the Food Network and managed to fall asleep the last 20 minutes of the finale. Den was like want to know who won OF COURSE I did!  He then headed out to watch the Pro Bowl with the guys I watched some TV then heard my bed calling me so who was I to deny it.

Today in work then at lunch have an appointment with my PCP getting old sucks I have a little list to discuss things with her. Then after work heading out with my soul sisters for some social time and burgers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views