Trecherous Thursday

swedeville1
on 1/27/11 2:52 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
I was talking to Kathy. I friend requested Kathy on here.  I did request you as a friend on FB and I dont think you ever accepted me... must be some sort of oversight im sure, lol. 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 1/27/11 3:53 am - Boothwyn, PA
U're stuck with me now buddy! Must be your lucky day - ha ha ha!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
dit657
on 1/27/11 12:49 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hello FRIEND!!  Yes I accepted your request - how could I refuse?? I should be in your Friends list now...lucky you!!

steffihope
on 1/27/11 1:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Oh No......I am soooo sorry I was not here earlier to keep you from accepting his friend request - wow - good luck with that - he sucked me in too - and look where I am......
IdaMae D.
on 1/26/11 10:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA:

My office is closed today.  Gene's office is also closed for today. 

We will be shoveling after we both get in a significant amount of fluids and some food for fuel.  AFter the shoveling we will be packing up stuff in the basement so the contractor can bring in the plumber next week to start work on whatever they are planning to do in the basement.

For those traveling be safe.

Ida

IdaMae

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/27/11 2:01 am

Hello PA,

Even thought I only made half way to work yesterday before turning around and going home, I decided to give it a go today.  After 25 solid minutes of tunneling my car out, rocking it back and forth to get some traction over the mess the plow left, I made it to the main road.  From that point it was a breeze.  There were only about 5 other cars on the road this morning.  I was in work in record time.  I was told I was the only one who didn't show up yesterday.  Gheeze, and I'm the workaholic not them.  Go figure. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

steffihope
on 1/27/11 2:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning - welp - good afternoon - it is a beautiful day here in Northeast Philadelphia - we are covered in over 1.5 FEET of snow.......I love love love this!  I know I am nuts - but lets remember - i have NO WHERE to go, so it is all good - of course - now I want to get to skiing.  Trying to get there Sunday - but then we are talking about later in the afternoon when it gets icy and it is still going to cost a fortune......ugh!  still should have been born rich!

So today - here are my plans.................................................................
That's all I got!  (I do have a ton of Bat Mitzvah things and grading to do - but.........)

Hope your Thursday is as pretty as can be!
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/11 2:40 am
It is afternoon....I read earlier but didn't feel like typing...Boss called at 6:20 this morning to tell us we were closed. HAHA I called at 2am said I wasn't going in. Least I now get paid for today. Den is home we vegged in today I am watching Lifetime movies. We still have not attempted snow removal not that I am leaving my jammies. They are fresh ones I took a shower last night put on clean jammies. I got a pm on facebook from my older neighbor last night after I made a post about running out of vodka she told me to send over Dennis she had a bottle to give me. How funny is that??

I have been watching Lifetime movies since yesterday and the next one I saw before so I will go up and FINALLY work on emptying baskets in the Hoarder room. I will have bags of clothes to get rid of I am sure. Purge right?

Ok maybe after a nap.....
dit657
on 1/27/11 3:57 am - Boothwyn, PA
I'm so jealous - I never get to stay in my jammies - and for two whole days?? Well if anybody ever needs gift ideas for you I would say jammies will always work!

And now I think I'm going to take a nap.

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/11 5:12 am
Kathy I have so many pj's it is a sin.....I love them! The things with being so busy in life is that I don't get to do this much at all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views