Anyone take Zumba?

Ma2jenna
on 1/27/11 4:20 am - Fleetwood, PA
I recently started and love it.  I have taken 2 classes.  I am waiting for background checks and once they are clear I am starting a new job, so I am looking for all the options in the area.  The one I take now is Sun/Tue?thurs all at 4pm (sunday 430) and will be a bit rushed to get to!  Then the Y we are joining only has it once a week during the evening (yea...dumb)  and another gym has it 2 nights a week but one is 4:30 which will be hard.  My husband is working a lot of extra evenings a second job with a friend so that cuts into my time too.  I wonder if anyone is taking it in the Berks?Lehigh area and if you could let me know days, times, locations and cost.  Other than the Y I have to pay for each class, but I plan to get puch cards that bring the classes down to $4 or $5 per class.  But, this is the ONE exercise I have not loathed doing so I plan to keep it up!  Any ideas let me know.

PS...if you have been wanting to try this but putting it off please go try!! I am super white with no rhythm or coordination and I can do it...so anyone can.  It is quite an hour long work out and a lot of fun!  More fun with a friend!  
Sandra                                       MY WL themed Blog:  MA2JENNA

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/11 5:14 am
If you go to Zumba.com they have a location search of where classes our held and the time.
There is also Zumba for Wii at home
lynnc99
on 1/27/11 7:38 pm
Zumba is sompopular I am sure younwill find something thatbfits your schedule!

I love the music of Zumba!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views