Monday Roll Call

steffihope
on 1/24/11 12:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks me too!  Nothing a little icing and chocolate can't fix - oh wait.....wrong Steffi! :)
Maura M.
on 1/24/11 10:55 am - Yardley, PA
xoxo
Maura

bvohl
on 1/23/11 10:45 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

I am with Steffi this morning! I have had a *****y day as well! Had a horrible nights sleep last night, kept on waking up! Then when the alarm went off, I wanted to go back to bed. Getting Dee up and ready for school is always a challenge! She wants to move slower than molasses in January, and I want to get the hell on the road!! Got her to school, and then was stuck in a MAJOR traffic jam going toward the bridge! Got all the way to the bridge and realized I couldn't turn because the police had it blocked off! AARRRGGHHH! I had to turn around and get onto 95, and guess what THAT was backed up too!! Needless to say I was LATE to work! I HATE THAT!!!
My work computer is on the fritz and I really feel lost without it!

Anyway,today is wor****il 3:30. Then go home and maybe catch a nap or go to bed early. Do homework, dinner , and the usual evening stuff.

Try and stay warm....it is COLD!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/11 11:50 pm

I wish this weekend could have lasted forever...It was spent with amazing women filled with laughter and bonding tears. Who knew the friendships we would have discoverd on this journey then again I have had a one of the most amzingones cause I also found my soul mate. 

Once home yesterday I spent some time with Den then he was going to football at the Big Dog Pub I said screw it so went with him. So glad I did cause my Aunt was there then my other good friend Sharon and her hubby came over. So it was a non stop weekend with sister friends.

Today I was moving very slow and my bed was so warm but I left for work late and glad I did cause if on time it looks like I may have been in the major accident that took place at Welsh and the BLVD. It was 5 cars and pretty bad injuries, glass and lots of tears. Somdtimes things happen for a reason.

Now in work and once I leave tonight dinner and early bed. We already have dinner cooked short ribs that Den made yummo!  talking about somethings with my girls this weekend helped improve the sadness I have been feeling inside. Now on to keeping the vibe improving.

Life is good! 

Maura M.
on 1/24/11 11:06 am - Yardley, PA
Late to the game as usual and am just catching up now.. will be heading to bed in a few minutes as I am still tired from the weekend. 

I actually have to work a full week this week...what's up with that?? I haven't done that since the second week of December!

Was able to do some cooking for the week last night, so we are set for easy food planning.

that's about it for me - boring.. but that's ok!

Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views