Monday Roll Call

steffihope
on 1/24/11 1:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
I was thinking about you when I heard about the win - and I sooo want to be happy for you - but alas - I just can't - so DEAL! :)

And as for the surgery - you know that I will come to PIttsburgh to oversee the surgery if you need me to!  Yes - I am THAT kind of a friend - however, if it is next month - I only have a few dates available, then later this spring there are a few things I need to take care of for Israel, then if it is in the summer, you will have to work around my camp and Israel plans....oh hell....I will just send you my schedule for the next year and you can work around that! :)  

Oh - and get a car - and I need one while you are at it - can you try to get me a deal - you see what my schedule is like for the next several months....thanks! :)
swedeville1
on 1/24/11 8:44 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
The support is overwhelming.   How about I get my surgeon to call you and the two of you can just work out a surgery time?  Oh, and I did buy you a new car but since your so busy I decided to save it for my son who will be sixteen in four years. 

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 1/25/11 12:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Whew - what a great idea - I will leave my phone on for the surgeon to call.....thanks - I knew you would appreciate my support - that's what I am here for - amongst other things!

And as for the new car - yeah - um...funny guy....If you want to meet me half way with a new car - THAT I would rearrange my schedule for!  Just saying!
Maura M.
on 1/24/11 10:52 am - Yardley, PA
Swedeldee,

I like that name, so I will continue to use it :) Am sure that all will be fine - we will all join forces and call on the higher powers to keep you safe!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

swedeville1
on 1/24/11 8:49 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thank you ever so much Maura-hari. 

Swedeldee

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 1/23/11 9:25 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - it is just way too cold out there - my car said a whole THREE degrees on the way in - brrrrrr. Of course that didn't stop me from getting my sugar free vanilla ICED coffee on the way in this morning, so who's the silly girl?!

Had an awesome weekend with my BFF - drove down to her house in Maryland Saturday and we hung out - dinner at Panera then back to her house for some wine, snacks and chit-chat - we don't get that often because the guys are always around, so it was nice to be able to just let loose.

Yesterday we went into Baltimore to see Beatlemania Now - the first half of the show was pretty bad - the singers were really flat, but something happened because the second half was great. Glad I went.

Home late last night and had to throw a sugar free ice cream cake together for my bosses birthday today - not good to forger hers, right?! but again, who is the silly girl drinking iced coffee and making ice cream cakes in 3 degree temps?? LOL!!

Stay WARM out there everybody - bundle up cuz baby it's cold outside!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 1/23/11 9:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Ida and all of PA - I have had a ****ty morning already and am just basically miserable.  

I came home yesterday from an amazing weekend away with just women.  Spent some time with Larry, took a nap, and then the evening just went down hill - it seems worse when Larry and I are really getting along - he went to work and I was soooo lonely again - I know - I have a houseful of people, but they are all needy - and I am the needy one - it sucks - I hate when I feel all pathetic and, "girly"  And then Larry feels bad, which of course makes it worse for me - but he is the only one I want to talk with.....ugh!  Also, the Bat Mitzvah is less then three weeks away and I feel as though I have done NOTHING.  I have, but the overwhelming sense of planning a gathering for 200+ of my closest friends......doesn't do anything to help with my swinging emotions.

So this morning, I woke up and get myself together - got my swimming bag together - that is also an issue, have not been to the pool in almost two weeks and know that I always feel better when I accomplish THAT task.  So, I am thinking  I am going to muddle through and get to the pool, well, the car wouldn't start this morning.  I have been having issues with the break lights - and I most likely forgot to check it last night when I got home from bringing Josh home from work, and it was probably on all night.  So - then I figured I would take Larry's car - he had the Trans Am with him, but guess where his alarm remote was - yes - with him....so my step dad drove me in - and I do have my swim bag with me - at this point Larry is coming to get me - not sure about the pool as Molly has to be at the synagogue at 4, Larry was originally going to take her so that I could swim, now everything is up in the air.  I do know that Larry is home tonight and of course we have dance class.  So, again, seperate.  UGH!  

Believe me - I do know how lucky I am, I am married to a wonderful man who has an amazing job and a wonderful carreer and it is VERY stable - which in this day and age is a bonus - but his schedule is soooo challenging that sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if he was on the same schedule as me.....Dont' know if it would be better, but it definitely would be different.  

Sorry for the "Debbie Downer" this morning.  I love that I can rant and rave and be mopey around you all and you will still love me - (I hope! :))

Happy Monday?!?!?!
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/11 11:41 pm
**hugs** love you
steffihope
on 1/23/11 11:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks - I feel it! :)
Liz R.
on 1/24/11 12:20 am - Easton, PA
yep - still love you :)

I hope today gets better!
Most Active