5 Months Out...

Maura M.
on 1/25/11 8:12 am - Yardley, PA
Awesome job David!  Glad that you came on to share - celebrate yourself and your accomplishments!

Maura
Maura

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/11 10:58 am - Hatboro, PA
Normally I like to reply to each individual who took the time to reply to me, but that tends to get to be a bit much..  So let me start off by saying thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my post, I appreciate the kind words and encouragement. 

I know that I shouldn't compare myself to others, as it is comparing apples to oranges.  But I'm only human, and sometimes I wonder what might have been if I took a different option.  But 64 lbs total is nothing to complain about, and I'm very happy with my results so far. 

I actually am looking forward to going back to the gym tomorrow morning.  I went with a woman from work today, and it was a nice time having someone to go with.  I joined Planet Fitness, and it was a totally different experience then what I had previously.  Years ago I was going to join Ballys, but there was nothing but big buff bodybuilders there, and I felt totally out of place.  But PF was nothing like that.  Now I guess I just need to try to figure out the best workout to do everytime that I go.  This morning I did 1.5 miles on the treadmill and then 4.5 miles on the bike, but I know that I will eventually need to start adding some light weightlifting as well.  I'm pretty sure that I saw an exercise/working out forum on this site, so I guess I will have to try to find that again to get some good ideas.

Anyways, thanks again. 
David
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/11 12:27 pm, edited 1/25/11 12:31 pm - Hatboro, PA
Here are a few newer pics of me from December. As you can see, I still have a looooooooong way to go, but I'll get there eventually!

Lisa H.
on 1/25/11 8:42 pm - Whitehall, PA
David, you are doing great!! Love the pics.  Thanks for sharing

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA