Tuesday's Roll Call

Liz R.
on 1/24/11 7:49 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All - where is everyone today?!

I am at work, it was flurrying on my way in - ugh! No real plans today. After work running into the grocery store for 2 things then to my MOm's to get MIa and headed home to hunker down for the impending doom! Of course if there isn't any snow when I get up I'll have to trudge into work and see how things go...
lynnc99
on 1/24/11 7:57 pm
Good morning PA! I am driving up into Schuylkill county today for work, so I am glad the roads are clear. Tomorrow - we'll see what happens. I have to be in Philly the rest of the week and hope for not too much snow.

After work I am going to exercise - either the pool or a class, not sure. Last night I did Zumba, which always makes my knee hurt a little the next morning but is so much fun!

So...out the door - enjoy your day everyone!
Sara E.
on 1/24/11 8:03 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning Liz & PA!
I work today until 5 then I am picking up Caleb after intramurals.  We are each picking up our contacts this evening.  Then we have scouts.  He has is board of review for Star Scout.  After that it will be Life then Eagle.  I am so proud of his scouting achievements since he is only 12.  It is not nearly as cold today.  It was -11 yesterday, and a downright balmy 8 this morning.  Have a great day everyone!
Sara

Lisa H.
on 1/24/11 8:30 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Liz and Pa.. I am on my netbook b/c my desktop seems to be invaded by something pretty bad.  I'm going to try to bring it to my friend to look at on Friday after a morning dr's appointment that I have.  

Today I'm working until 11.  Then, I need to shower and get dressed in my business, yet sexy attire for another court appearance with Kenny.  Hopefully, we will get something resolved today for the divorce.  I've had about enough of the waiting game.  

Tonight Siehara and I will have our first session back with her therapist.  We will go over what has been happening with her in the past few weeks so she knows what she needs to help her through.  After therapy, we will go over to the gym for pilates. 

From there, home to relax-- in between loads of laundry that I will be handling throughout the day.

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 1/24/11 8:52 pm - Lancaster, PA
At work today not much going on. I am really hating this cold weather I just want to stay home and sleep and do nothing else. I have never been a warm weather person but I could seriously use a tropical climate right now.

I am hoping that the storm is not as bad as they think maybe we will miss it.

Stay warm and safe today everyone
dit657
on 1/24/11 9:11 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - I'm at work getting my day started. Hubby drove today so I got to relax and take in the scenery. Since he's had his cataracts done his driving is much, much better!

Not much on my agenda today - work, home, bike tonight - didn't get there last night because I had not prepared for dinner so had to scramble when I got home and never got done with everything til after 7:00 - then I was just beat. Dinner should be ready and waiting when I get home tonight, then I can eat and bike.

Other than that not much going on right now. Quiet is good.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tanya72100
on 1/24/11 9:13 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Good Morning Liz and PA!Staying warm here! Just got the little lady on the bus for school yea! Today finds me doing some laundry and getting some packing done for my trip to Atlanta on Thrus afternoon to see my husband!! Im so excited to have a weekend away with him alone. I wish we could have taken the kids down as well but hubby and I really need some time ALONE!! Its nice to know I have so many people who are willing to help me out with the kids while Im gone!! So I feel good about going and relaxing for a few days! We plan on going to Coca Cola World and also do a few other things! Im actaully excited to go see where my hubby works at TBS/ Cartoon Network! I think we will have lots of fun!

Hope everyone has a super day!!

Patricia R.
on 1/24/11 9:19 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Liz,
I am up, and getting ready to scoot to my AA meeting and then the gym.  I have slacked off on both, and need to get back in the groove. 

I have an organizing project to do in my kitchen, and then I have to get some vaccuum cleaner bags and get this place cleaned up.

I would appreciate prayers for my daughter-in-law.  I will post separately what happend.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 1/24/11 9:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Liz and all of PA - It is a MUCH better day here in chilly Philly.....Got to spend some amazing time with Larry last night and we talked and talked - laughing and flirting is sometimes all I need from him!

So, today I am at school, time for another of my soooo fun meetings in which the principal tells us we suck and he is not sure how our kids can even learn from a group of misfits like us - well, those are my words, not his necessarily! :)  After school, it is the Hebrew School, potty break and more Hebrew School evening....Gotta love Tuesday's! :)

Hope you all have a nice Tuesday - and I am hopeful for a delay tomorrow morning....doubt it - but one can hope right?!?!
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/11 9:29 pm - Hatboro, PA
Good morning everyone,
I'm out of work for the next week or two with some stomach/GI issues (not related to my band procedure), so I've pretty much got nothing planned.  Just a dull and boring day, catching up on some TiVo'd shows and some reading. 

Hope everyone has a great day,
David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views