Shivering Saturday Roll

bvohl
on 1/21/11 8:24 pm
Good Morning PA!!

I have been up since 5:30am.....ran out of sleep! I HATE when that happens especially on a Saturday. I am going to start my day very soon! I am making a crockpot of meatballs and sauce and finishing last minute preps for my jewelry show.

Can't stay on too long...my computer has been virused! It already shut down once! Just when I got hubby to put my computer on the wireless network....figures!

STAY WARM!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

shoutjoy
on 1/21/11 9:13 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

Yea, I was so tired at 9pm, I went to bed and just laid there, mind a racing.  Got up around 11:30pm and had a cup of tea.  Went to bed.  Woke up at 3:30 (the time I would be heading to work).  This was a wild night.  We are facing some major decisions and I guess they are heavy.

Today is more packing.  Hopefully get some homework done.  During the week, all I can do is go to to work. I am losing weight working at the factory which is good!  I am too tired to eat much. lol.

Have a good day all!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Lisa H.
on 1/21/11 9:51 pm - Whitehall, PA
 morning Beth.. hope you can get a bit of rest before your party today.  

As for our house.. we are getting ready to head to a Bat Mitzvah for a friend of ours.  This afternoon, we will relax around the house.  Tonight is the party for said Bat Mitzvah.  

Nothing on tap for tomorrow.. hoping to hang with Tanya and her kids and just chill. 

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 1/21/11 9:57 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi all been up since 7am. Jason was called in to work once again. I think he is orchestrating it so he does not have to help me with any party prep. This happened last week too right???

Basically just cleaning, prepping food, gonna go get chairs, and ice etc etc. We are having our Lancaster Peeps over tonight for the Wedding Viewing party. These are our co-workers etc.

Been working on getting my financial stuff in order for my practice to file taxes and have realized that it is never a good idea to allow a therapist with ADHD to own their own business. This is going to be a nightmare. I Have not kept track of my expenses etc because I thought  I could download my activity for the year online? Not so much goes back 3 mos. Gonna have to pay for the others. Oye.  Lesson learned stupid can be expensive.

It is so damn cold out there. My face has broken out in red welts all over it from being out in the cold and blowing snow yesterday it looks awful!!  I hate extreme temps of any kind.

Ok will stop whining gonna go finish some chores
IdaMae D.
on 1/21/11 10:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

Same old going on here.  More packing to do today, was hoping to be able to start moving stuff out of the house today, but with only myself doing the packing it is going very slow.

Gene is seeing clients today so he'll be out of the house till late in the evening.

I do have to write some prayers and stuff for the worship service at church tomorrow.  I'm taking on the role of the worship leader tomorrow.  This will be the firist time I've taken that role with our paster instead of Gene.   Gene is usually the worship leader and I take on the role of greeter, when our pastor is not on vacation.

Hope everyone has a great day and says warm.....

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 1/22/11 12:50 am - Perry, MI
Hi there,
I already walked Utley.  Then, I scooted to Staples to get ink for my printer, and to ShopRite for some bargains.  I then made a crockpot full of beef vegetable soup.  This afternoon, I will be visiting a friend from church, to get help on creating a working budget.  My finances are bleeding terribly, and I need help creating a working budget. 

Tonight, I will be chilling at home, bagging my soup to take to church for our Code Blue ministry tomorrow.  We have a ministry bringing the homeless in from their encampments, and we feed them and provide a warm place to sleep for the night.  I help out by cooking soup to feed them when they come in from the cold.  

Stay warm.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views