Thirsty Thursday Roll Call

jojobear98
on 1/19/11 9:38 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning.

Was up early with the mini monster. He has a cold and was up alot last night so momma is tired!

Today has me doing some school work, doing chores, tending to my sick one and keeping the Princess from teasing him. Then leaving for Speech class around 2 or so. I have an hour commute to get there. Booo! Oh well. Giving my first Speech today, then should be home by 7 or so this evening. (I hate that the class is so freaking long!)

Hope the weather holds off till after I get home!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

bvohl
on 1/19/11 10:14 pm
Good Morning Nicole and PA!

Nicole-obviously for some reason your body is craving extra fluid....maybe your body is fighting off something? Give it what it wants...

Yesterday was a PD workshop at another school. OMG!! It was SOOOOO excrusiating(sp) painful, besides the fact that it was 150 degrees in the building!! I did not have a good night sleep either, so that just compounded the problems. Luckily I brought 32 oz of fluid and a protein bar to get me through. By last night I felt like CRAP! I think I was dehydrated....I wasn't going to go to Barix, but I did drag myself there. I brang ANOTHER 32 oz to drink, while I was drinking I started to feel better!! YEAH!!! It was nice to see some of my peeps there!

Today I took a day off because Steven is having a Lithotripsy for his kidney stones....so I have to take him there and bring him home. Couldn't I leave him there for a few days??? LOL!!!!!!! Tonight is brownies for Dee and I begin the cookie sales again!! Seems like I was just doing it, oh yeah that was last year?? I am going to try to break the record from last year. I think I sold over 200 boxes for her , so we shall see. My students at school LOVE them!! I must admit they are hard to have around, but I WILL NOT be tempted!!! If anybody is interested in cookies, let me know. I know, I know, this is the LAST place I should be selling GS Cookies!! But we do have family, significant others who can eat them!! Dee was able to get a patch for her vest and a lot of incentives at the end of the year. Just sayin....She is cute and stuff!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/11 10:25 pm
Good Morning All, 

Last night once I left work I had yet another headache so I took advantage of being home alone nixed Zumba. I had a salad for dinner watch a little TV then called a friend who I chatted with for awhile. I managed to do some laundry then starighten up the living room. Then once Den was home from Barix I had been figthing to stay away to see him I went to bed.

This morning got up with headache but hit the gym for a work out and now in work for the day. After work we are meeting good friends of ours for dinner and to do our Christmas finally. We love this couple so much they have been extremely supportive of my WLS journey and we have had some major changes  that made our friendship stronger. Some of you got to meet Carmine and Sharon at our open house this year.

Then once home I will pack for my weekend away with the girls. I had planned to take a hlf of day but saw the crappy weather report so came in today told my boss I was talking all day he was fine with it. Then hope to have some time with Dennis to just be together quiet time.

Life is good.
kgoeller
on 1/20/11 2:37 am - Doylestown, PA
Well, it's not morning, so playing catch-up...

Today is a packed schedule of meetings.  I did get to the gym this morning (thankfully!), and am figuring that tomorrow morning might not be so good for it...

I am soooooo tired these past few mornings - i'm hoping it's the weather and not something "brewing" with me... although Eddie had that stomach flu earlier this week.  Sigh.

K.
Maura M.
on 1/20/11 11:44 am - Yardley, PA
Nicole - I am late to the game as usual - if I could get my butt out of bed earlier, I would post in the morning.. but that just doesn't seem to work out.  Am hoping the snow is more on the 2 inch end of the prediction because I have plans this weekend!

Worked today - nothing exciting about that - Mark's purchase order still isn't signed, so he has been home for the past 2 weeks crawling the walls - so he went skiing today and is reffing two games tonight - Always on the ice or snow in the winter - I mean it when I say that I become a hockey widow in the winter months.. upcoming playoffs and I will only see him when he climbs in to bed at night :(  

Nicole - tell Jason I hope he is feeling better...

Have a great night all! 

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views