Thirsty Thursday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 1/19/11 6:41 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good morning all. I am thirsty because it feels like I cannot get enough to drink. I hate water with a passion so I have been drinking Vitamin Water, Sobe Life water etc, seems the more I drink these the more thirsty I am Does that make sense? Anyone else have that experience? 

Working today I have a packed schedule. Then home for some time with Jason who is still sick I might add. He says he is going to work today we will see,

I hope that you all have a great day, sounds like we will get some snow tonight and tomorrow make sure you get to the store for your french toast.
IdaMae D.
on 1/19/11 6:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA:

Back to work today.  I could use another two weeks off.  I'm about 1/8 of the way packed.  This is tough.  With this weather, not sure if construction is going to begin the end of the month or if we are going to have to wait a bit longer. 

Went to coding class last night then came home and right to bed.  I am exhausted.

Today work till 4 unless there is something bubbling over, not sure what I'm going to walk into yet since my project was supposed to hit the mail Tuesday so I might be going back to a ton of faxes that have to be researched and distributed.

After work - home to get on the treadmill, then bed.

Hope everyone has a warm safe day.

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 1/19/11 7:30 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning

Nic - the same thing happens to me if I drink anything that is sweetened. How abou****er with lemon/lime/orange/grapefruit in it? That's what I live on. I hope Jason is feeling better!

I am at work today. Need to run out at lunch and get something to eat, straight home after work, well with the exception of stopping for gas, putting away the groceries which my grandmother so kindly picked up for me this morning! Making dinner and hanging out with my Grandmother and Mia. Oh have to do some laundry too.
Chopper1
on 1/19/11 7:42 pm
 Good morning everyone,

I  am feeling so good this morning.  I started out my journey weight over 300 lbs and set a goal weight of 170 for myself.  When I got to 170 although I was thin, I wanted to be skinny thin so decided I wanted to go down to 156.  I finally hit that number today on the scale and I feel fantastic.

I  am very excited about my date on Saturday night.

I am feeling WOW'd all over.  Making all of these right food choices has certainly paid off and I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything.

Have a great Thursday.
Geoff

lynnc99
on 1/19/11 9:28 pm
Just curious - where are you taking your date?
Lisa H.
on 1/19/11 8:03 pm - Whitehall, PA
 morning all.... hope Jason is on the mend and getting back into his routine. 

work for me today.. laundry in betweeen..

Siehara has a 1/2 day again for conferences, so I assume I will have a complete selection of middle school aged girls to choose from again.  Yesterday, there was one from each grade and at one point there was a high schooler here, too.. but she was just here to get her sister.    I have a work call at 2:00, so I'll have to be sure the girls are aware before they start any kind of sing along in the living room.

After work, I believe I will be driving Siehara to hebrew school-- I guess it depends on when the new white crap starts falling from the sky.  Then, I WILL get to the gym.  I have not been there all week and I feel like crapola because of it.  My Thursday night gym routine MUST take place.  cardio during hebrew school and pilates after.. I MUST get there.. yes, I'm telling myself.  I have to.  

After that, home to relax and spend some time with Siehara before she goes to bed. 

She read the letter last night and definitely appreciated it.  She said she will put it in a safe place so she can read it over and over whenever she needs it. 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/11 10:36 pm
Lisa,
    I am glad that Siehara responded well to your letter. Just a thought but now is the age I started to save special things like cards and letters so maybe to show her you can get her a memory box to keep special things like your letter so she knows they have a special home. You can find them at the craft stores.
Lisa H.
on 1/19/11 10:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
Great idea, Beth!!! We'll go looking for something special this weekend.  I'll let her pick it out. 

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 1/20/11 12:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Or you can wait til her Bat Mitzvah and I can get her one with her invitation painted on the front - it is AMAZING! :)
Lisa H.
on 1/20/11 12:48 am - Whitehall, PA
 also a great idea... maybe I'll just have her decorate a shoe box for now and then upgrade to your gift! 

YOU are amazing.. as if you didn't know

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views