Finally Friday Roll Call

Lisa H.
on 1/20/11 9:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
 well helloooooo sis.. 

I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason, as well.  But, managed to go to sleep.  I was woken up about 5 mins before the alarm by the call from the school saying that they were closed AGAIN.  My child has had about 8.5 hours of school this week and probably about 3 hrs of education in that time.  They are off Monday, as well, for a professional development day.  And then I hear they are calling for snow Tuesday again?!?! NOOOOOOO I really need my apartment and daily routine back.  

Anyway, working til 3:30.. one of my old classmates is coming by to pick up some Pampered Chef stuff she bought from my FB sale.    Speaking of which, yesterday I went by Deb's store to deliver a few things she bought from me and came out with a brand new (with tags) winter ski coat for Siehara for $14.. well $3 after I gave Deb back the $11 she gave me for my stuff.  By the way, Deb.. she loves it!  She already wore it today to go clean off my car.  And it came with a warm headband thingy in the pocket!! THANKS!!!

Tonight, Siehara and I are headed to Bushkill to have dinner at my friend Richie's house.  One of the girls I hung out with at the conference in TX is coming up from VA and will be staying with him.  I can't get into NYC tomorrow to see her, so Richie was nice enough to host dinner tonight.  
Tomorrow, Siehara and I will head to the synagogue in Allentown for a change.  One of her close friends is becoming a Bat Mitzvah and we will be joining her for the day.  

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!  I don't think the roads are too bad here, but if they are where you are, please be safe. 

My tracker

hers 

pennykid
on 1/20/11 9:39 pm - PA

Hi all!!  Good to see you again, Tonya!!!

I've had good intentions about getting back to the board on a daily basis but haven't done so well with that this week.  Not entirely my fault, though---our router died Tuesday afternoon (yep, as I was working from home), so we didn't have internet access for a day. 

I debated working from home today but decided against it.  We only got about 2 inches or so of snow, and my road was pretty clear, so I'm at work.  With no work to do.  lol 

I've been trying to get on the treadmill when I get home from work in the afternoon, but I think today's exercise will be shoveling.  (I didn't bother this morning; merely cleaned off my car.)  Then I think I'll make some Click and stay inside and try to stay warm!  I'm tryin to get back to my cross stitching, so maybe I'll do some of that later.

Have a great day, my friends!!!  Stay warm and safe!!!

Julia              
bvohl
on 1/20/11 9:46 pm
Good Morning Tanya and PA!

Well, it would have been nice if ONE of my coworkers would have called me to tell me that there was a 2 hour delay!! I got up at my regular time, got showered and dressed. Got Dee up and dressed, then turned on the tv to find out that we had a delay! MEH!! So, I decided to use my time wisely....I made some things for my jewelry show tomorrow. The smell of sf pb cookies fill the house!! YUM!!! So I will be getting ready soon to make the trek to school...

Yesterday, Steven had his lithotripsy for his kidney stones. We were told to get there at 12:30, we arrived at 12:15. Well, he didn't get into the OR until after 2pm!! He was back in recovery by like 3:45pm. Had to have Aunt Cindy pick up the child at school and we missed brownies, oh well! He decided to take today off which I think is a good idea, hopefully his company won't give him too much crap for it!!

After school, major cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow! It should be fun!!

That is it for me!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 1/20/11 9:57 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hope steven feels better soon and recovers fast. Pain can make people so depressed and grouchy
bvohl
on 1/21/11 1:44 am
Thanks Nicole! He has pain meds, so that should help.... How is Jason feeling? I know you were saying he wasn't feeling well...

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 1/20/11 10:54 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all and welcome back Tanya - are you back in PA? Because last I saw there was NO snow down in Florida - at least there better not be as I'm traveling down there next month and expecting WARM and SUNNY weather!! Anyway, good to see you back on the boards.

I slept in and waited for the plowboys to clear the driveway and development roads then got up, cleaned up and came into work. The roads were clear but a broken down tanker truck on 202 tied things up for a while, but I made it and even stopped for my daily dose of Micky D's coffee.

Got my hair cut and colored last night - tried a new style and I like it but have to get used to it since it's totally different for me, but hey, time for a change, right?

This weekend I'm heading down to Maryland to my BFF's house - Saturday we'll just hang out and have some girl time - Sunday we're going into Baltimore to see Beatlemania - when I tell you she is one of THE BIGGEST Beatles fans ever I am not lying - and she's been a fan since we were in our early teens. I know it'll be a blast going with her, and I'm happy to be getting out of the house for the weekend - cabin fever setting in big time!

And that's about it for me - hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 1/20/11 11:01 pm
I am back home and hope to find my routine again after 5 weeks away. The snow was a "wonderful" welcome....considering that yesterday was so nice I was at the pool for a while in the morning before leaving for the airport!

Anyway, I'm tired! Wading into that routine a little gently and actually might kick back for a nap. The internet isn't cooperating very well just now either, which doesn't help.

It's great to be home, great to see Mike after 3 weeks apart, and great to see my "real life" again!
Patricia R.
on 1/20/11 11:47 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Tanya and PA,
I have been up for a few hours already.  Walked Utley and cleaned off my car.  Spoke with my daughter and grandchildren in Michigan this morning.  The Munchkins have strep thraot.  

My plans for today are to get my bloodwork done at the hematologist's. It's my weekly INR for my Coumadin.  I also need to make some phone calls about my pension, and then get some tidying done.

I will also be walking Utley a few more times today...Thank God for Cuddleduds and down coat.  It is wicked cold out there today.

Stay warm.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views