Finally Friday Roll Call

Lisa H.
on 1/20/11 11:39 pm - Whitehall, PA
 your 31 party.. unless you don't want me there.. save me some $$  

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 1/20/11 11:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
OMG OMG OMG!!!!  I totlaly forgot! :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  And, you don't HAVE to buy anything! :)
Lisa H.
on 1/21/11 12:03 am - Whitehall, PA
 well I know I don't HAVE to, but that stuff is so darn cute... we'll see.  

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 1/20/11 8:40 pm - Easton, PA
Wait - I FINALLY get to meet Jodi??!?!?!
jojobear98
on 1/20/11 7:01 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning Tanya & Steffi and the rest of PA.

The snow was a bust. Only a little over a dusting here, so doubt my kids will have a delay or anything.

I did my first speech for for my Speech class last night and it went well. It's a huge class but everyone seems very interesting and it was a good class for me.

I was up 3 times with my little monster. He is really sick. The 3rd time was at 4, and he decided he wanted to watch Elmo. So he's on the recliner with his blankie and Elmo, and I'm hoping he doses off for at least a little so I can crawl on the couch and catch a few more Zzzz's myself.

I will do a few chores and errsnds today, then head to work this evening. Hopefully I am not there too late because I am sure I will be a walking Zombie by then!

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Nicole0216
on 1/20/11 7:30 pm - Lancaster, PA

Hi Tanya and PA

I am up but slept in a bit that is nice. The training I was supposed to go to today was canceled. Ridiculous, we hardly have 2 inches if that, Oh well. I am heading out to shovel so that when Jason gets up and is ready to head to work he wont have to worry about that. He seems to be doing better but is still tired.

I am going to do alot of errands today that should have been done weeks ago, Then start cleaning for party number 2. Maybe go see my friend Christy who had a baby two weeks ago and I still havent gotten there to meet him.

Be safe and girls you have fun this weekend wish I were with ya

Liz R.
on 1/20/11 8:42 pm - Easton, PA
Good MOrning ALl!!

WEll I guess we got everyone's snow. There was a good 6-7" out there this morning. I made it into work OK. Mia was up twice last night crying. Not sure what was going on but she did go back to sleep pretty quickly. AT work today until 4. Wrapping up a few big drawing sets and hope to send them out by lunchtime so this afternoon I can strategize and organize for next week.

Drive safely all!!
jojobear98
on 1/20/11 8:49 pm, edited 1/20/11 8:49 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I wish we would have gotten your snow. Not because I like it. But Riley is patiently waitin for a good snow for Snowman making and sledding. She went to bed last night with the hopes of a decent one by the time she wakes up. She will be disappointed!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Liz R.
on 1/20/11 8:58 pm - Easton, PA
aww poor little girl. If it is ant consolation this is a crummy packing snow. Too light and fluffy!
IdaMae D.
on 1/20/11 8:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Tanya & PA;

I'm up late, decided to sleep in and wait for the roads to be cleared and now have to go out and clean off my car and get moving to work.  Will have to use I95 today instead of my side streets to get to work. 

I could work from home, but I do not have access to all my applications from home so, I'm going into the office.  There is a request in for a company laptop for me, as in all things it takes time, will probably be summer before I actually receive it.  I'll be ready for next year.

Working till 4 or so, depends on how much I get done.

Home to the treadmill.

Gene sees clients tonight so I'm on my own will probably be asleep before he gets home.

Stay safe and warm & have a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views