Finally Friday Roll Call

tanya72100
on 1/20/11 1:46 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Well I wanted to get back on the boards and be more involved! So starting a roll call seems to be a good way to be a get back in to it!!

Im up late tonight so I guess I am starting my Friday early or ending my Thrusday late either way Im here! I have been making better food choices this week and thinking twice about what are good food choices and not so good! So far it seems to be going well!

With the snow on the way my kids already have a 2 hour delay and Im pretty sure  school will be closed for Friday! Im hoping to keep the kids busy and keeping myself busy as well! The house seems to be pretty wild sometimes with a 10,6 and almost 13 month old running around!

I hope that everyone who has to leave their home today drives safely! Take your time and enjoy your Friday!! Make good food choices and be thankful for the tool we have been given! My new thought process is I need to be thankful for the people and great things i have in life! ! Happy Friday  ALL!!!

steffihope
on 1/20/11 3:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Tanya and welcome back to the boards in a big way! :)  

I am up and not sure why.  I was asleep by 11:30 ish, (Never did see the end of Jon Stewart), and am wide awake texting with Larry.  I guess there is THAT silver lining - I have someone to chat with when I can't sleep.  I really should try to get back to sleep since that darned Mother Nature has teased me with a chance of some nice pretty white stuff.  I just looked outside and it DOES look pretty so I should be thankful for that.  I guess at 2:30 in the morning, I am finding it challenging to be so perky and happy! :)  But....I shall perservere! :)

I will get up, get dressed and hopefully do some packing.  Go to school, test some of my students and teach the others.  During the day, I need to run out to the state store near school to pick up some spirits for my weekend away.  I will then come home, finish my packing, and am getting picked up about 4:30ish to head to the shore with some wonderful peeps for a girls get-away weekend.  I am so looking forward to this.  I even took Sunday off, oh crapola -  I totally forgot, I need to leave lesson plans for my substitute on Sunday - well, I guess THAT is going to be part of my daily plans - while my students are testing, I will be writing up lesson plans.

I hope your Friday is fabulous!
jojobear98
on 1/20/11 7:02 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I am really jealous of your girls weekend. I so desperately want to do that one of these days. Just never have the time or funds to follow through. Have a wonderful time!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 1/20/11 7:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Time AND funds you want?!?!  WOW!  You have VERY high expectations! :)  I would love for you to join us!  Can't wait to see you and Johnny and Jantzen next month! :)
jojobear98
on 1/20/11 7:35 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I am high maintenence! I know! LOL

steffihope
on 1/20/11 7:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
But worth it! :)
jojobear98
on 1/20/11 8:18 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Of course I am!

Plus I should complain too much. I *am* coming to Philly next month without hubby OR children! That's as close to a girls weekend as I've ever had, so I will take it!

steffihope
on 1/20/11 11:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Some of us get you two weeks in a row! :)  WAHOO!!!!! :)
Lisa H.
on 1/20/11 11:25 pm, edited 1/20/11 11:27 pm - Whitehall, PA
    I get 3 of the next 4 weeks with Steffi.. WHAAAATTTT?!?! 

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 1/20/11 11:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Three?!?!  Which week am I missing?  Bat Mitzvah, Gay Bingo and what else?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views