Hi

Maureen F.
on 1/18/11 6:37 am - Essington, PA
I have been posting on the main forum site and was suggested this one. Just want to stop by and say hi. I have just received my date 02/23/2011 and am nervous as hell. I really want to succeed and know that this is not gonna be easy. I love this site, everyone makes me feel so much better and makes me want to succeed.
Lisa H.
on 1/18/11 7:19 am - Whitehall, PA
 Welcome Momo.. glad to have you here.  We are a very tight family and are always looking for more people to add to our happy home.  

Feel free to jump in with any questions.  2/23 is my 2 year surgiversary!! I hope it brings you as much joy as it has brought me!! 

My tracker

hers 

jojobear98
on 1/18/11 8:22 am - Gettysburg, PA
Welcome.

I am over 6 years out. There is lots of advice and support here, so join in, ask questions and DON"T be afraid of criticism. We are all here to help. And have all been in your position. We are full of knowledge, shared weaknessess, and swifts kick in the butts when needed!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 1/18/11 11:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
On January 18, 2011 at 4:22 PM Pacific Time, jojobear98 wrote:
Welcome.

I am over 6 years out. There is lots of advice and support here, so join in, ask questions and DON"T be afraid of criticism. We are all here to help. And have all been in your position. We are full of knowledge, shared weaknessess, and swifts kick in the butts when needed!

I love the "shared weaknesses" sentiment.  I think it is the strongest phrase we have!
lynnc99
on 1/18/11 9:24 am
Hey, I am glad you found us! Welcome to the PA crowd...you will find tremendous support here, as I did. My surgery date was 7 15 09, and I continue to learn so much here....although sometimes I am more of a lurker, I know that I can turn to the board for help when needed.
Maura M.
on 1/18/11 11:13 am - Yardley, PA
Welcome - Congratulations on getting a date for your rebirth!

We look forward to progress updates from you.

Maura
Maura

dit657
on 1/18/11 9:19 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Maureen - welcome and congratulations on getting your date! Even though I had my surgery at Barix in Langhorne I sometimes attend the post-op support group meetings for Crozer that are held at Brinton Lake - it's just hard for me to find the time to get up to the Barix meetings. So maybe we'll meet there some day. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about Dr Katz - you are in skilled and caring hands.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 1/18/11 11:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome Maureen - we love to have people join our group.  I love what the others have said here and I hope you become someone to loves and needs this place and these people as much as the rest of us do.  2/23/11 will be your new birthday!  Congrats! :)
Cherish F.
on 1/19/11 2:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Maureen & Welcome!
I am a Dr. Katz patient as well. He, and his whole team, are just amazing.
You're in good hands!
Good luck with your up coming surgery.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

gmom62
on 1/19/11 4:58 am - Clifton Heights, PA

Hi Maureen,

Welcome!!  I too am a patient of Dr. Katz.  He and his staff are wonderful.

Good luck with your surgery.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views