** Terrific Tuesday Roll Call **

IdaMae D.
on 1/17/11 10:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Steffi & PA:

Steffi glad to hear you had a wonderful fun filled weekend, skiing is an awesome wow!

Today I'm slowly getting up and moving.  Was supposed to have a dentist appt. this morning at 9am but they are pushing back all appts. due to today's weather.  So instead of getting up and working on more packing as I should have I stayed in bed a few hours and rested.  My appt. has been re-scheduled to 2pm so I now have time to take a walk on my treadmill and get some more packing done before I have to leave the house.

Nothing planned for today other than the packing and dentist. 

For all that are traveling today be safe...

Ida

IdaMae

bethmal
on 1/17/11 10:31 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Good Morning PA and Friends!

We had a jam packed weekend and today I am so glad to have a snow day to recover.  PT isn't going the way I want... my hip is not cooperating.  Am I too young for a hip replacement?  Today I am catching up on home duties and watching some mind numbing television.  Have a great day and be safe!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/11 10:32 pm
Woke this morning when Den got up around 4am talked to him for a little watched the news then went back to bed. lGot up again with the alarm at 6 hit snooze for an hour looked out the roads looked to bad. So I sent a text to my trainer that I was not going to make it cause of weather this morning,

Got to work only 15 minutes late had my breakfast and at 1 I have an appointment with my PCP to get a few things checked out. Then it is back to work. Tonight I am making burgers for dinner then vegging with Den. After I do at least one basket from the back room. It looks like a scene from Hoarders for sure.

Last night I watched the new show on A& E called Heavy not sure how I am feeling about it just yet. I made feel sad inside to watch it and see the struggles.

Steffi keep us updated on the name of your nephew!

Life is good! 
Laureen S.
on 1/17/11 11:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Steffi,

It was a wonderful weekend, first spending Saturday hanging with all of you at Jason and Nicole's to celebrate their marriage and then yesterday when the J E T S beat NE and put to bed those that would say we could not do what ultimately got done.  I look forward to Pittsburgh and truly hope to be spending my 3rd anniversary with Tony in Dallas this year. . .

Left for work late today, got here at 8:45 (I start at 8), only to find out we had a delayed opening, oh well, got my filing that has been accumulating done and a little time to jump on here. . . 

Roxie is having skin issues and scratched a raw spot on her neck :(   I have the vet coming tonight, but last night I gave her an oatmeal shower and she had me up at 1, 3 and 4:30, poor thing is suffering some. . .  I gave her some benadryl and put some salve on her neck and have my newest roommate, who generally works from home, keeping his eye on her so she does not scratch herself raw. . .  she has some kind of allergies and he unknowingly fed her food, which since then has gotten her scratching, but I think the heat is also contributing to it. . .  oh well. . .

Ok, better get to work. . .

Have a great day all.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

pennykid
on 1/17/11 11:35 pm - PA
Hi all!!!

I'm 'working' from home today because of the weather.  (And I only live about 5 miles from work, Maura, so tell your co-worker to....well, I'm sure you'll think of something!  lol)  I say 'working' because we don't actually have anything to work on right now.  So, I'm sitting here with 2 computers in front of me, in case some work does pop up. 

I'm planning on doing some laundry today.  Went thrift shopping yeserday and bought some sweaters and things, and def need to wash them before wearing.

Have a great day, my friends!!!
Julia              
pennykid
on 1/17/11 11:38 pm - PA
 on the skiing, Stef!!!  I can identify with Emily!  The first year I was with Paul, I took a ski lesson since he loved to go skiing.  They taught me how to stop, but I found it was easier to just stop by landing on my butt!  lol  I haven't gone skiing since---I much prefer to hang in the lodge and watch everyone.  (And Paul can't ski anymore because of his back and neck.)
Julia              
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/11 11:48 pm
Julia, wanted to tell you I really enjoyed spending time with you on Saturday evening.
pennykid
on 1/18/11 12:15 am - PA
Thank you, Beth!!!  I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys, too, and getting to know everyone better!!
Julia              
dit657
on 1/17/11 11:44 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - hubby and I finally ventured out to head to work around 9:00. We have a 30+ mile commute and weren't leaving until the sleet turned to rain. They had just finished plowing our driveway when we left. Once we hit the main roads they were just wet. Still beat several co-workers in.

So I'm at work today and that's really about it. My life is quiet right now and in a good place - hope it stays that way for a while.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 1/17/11 11:52 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!!!

Weekend was busy! We had Dee's friend Abby over for a sleepover and play date! They had so much fun!! Of course, me, not so much!! I am trying to keep the house clean for Saturday! I am still debating on whether to have it or not. Right now I only have about 5 people coming...Is it really worth it for 5 people or should I reschedule?? Don't know what to do???

Today we had a two hour delay, which was so nice! Got to sleep in a bit... After work I have an appointment with my therapist. Then heading over to Maura and Marks for some fun!! Then home to bed to do it all over again....

That is it for me!

Have a great day!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA