Super Steeler Sunday Role call

bvohl
on 1/15/11 11:36 pm
Good Morning Swede and PA!

I slept in this morning and it felt wonderful!! I just got showered and dressed. I am going to make breakfast for my girl and I. Then I am going to try my hand at crock pot chili! I got he fixins yesterday.....More cleaning and organizing today.

Where is everybody this morning?? Sorry Swede, I am a true Eagles fan! Since they are out of the playoffs I don'****ch football!!! Too depressing :(

Have a great day everyone!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 1/16/11 12:44 am - Whitehall, PA
What is this thing called football??  I don'****ch.. I know there some snarky talk last night at Nicole and Jason's but I just thought Larry and Steffi were doing something that required smart-assedness .. yep, it's a word.  I just made it up

SO, I had a busy but great day yesterday.  YUP, sore from roller skating, but it was so much fun! 

I'm getting the last minute stuff together for my Tastefully Simple party.  The demonstrator will be here in about 20 minutes and I'm ready for her.  I think that's pretty impressive considering I got all of about 3 hours of sleep.  

Had another issue with Siehara.. so glad I have her going back to counseling.  It's not even worth going into right now since I haven't seen her yet.  But, I'm sure I'll be back later with details.

Have a great day everyone.  After my party, I plan to clean up and veg the rest of the day away.

My tracker

hers 

pennykid
on 1/16/11 12:54 am - PA
It was so good to see you last night!!!  Is this a new issue with Siehara, or the one you were telling me about?  I think you handled that issue well.  Glad you have her in counseling too!!! 
Julia              
Lisa H.
on 1/16/11 11:12 am - Whitehall, PA
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Different issue which may or may not be a non-issue.  It will be brought up in counseling.

My tracker

hers 

pennykid
on 1/16/11 12:49 am - PA
Hey all!!!

Haven't been around for a few weeks, not even lurking.  No excuses---just haven't been on OH.  But I'm making an effort to get on the board every day and also to exercise at least 5 days a week.  (Got away from that too in the past few months.)

Had an amazing evening with friends last night.  Very honored to be included and so happy to celebrate a wonderful ocassion.    (Yeah, I may actually let you guys drag me zip lining this year!  lol)

Life has been good.  I love love love my new job!!!  (Does that make me a freak???  lol)  I was having trouble grasping part of what I need to do, but it just clicked for me one night, and I get it now.  Makes a huge difference!!  Contract is only for 3 months, and I'm hoping it gets extended or that they hire me full time.  Loved that I got to work from home this week when it snowed. 

Not sure what's on the agenda for today.  Maybe some errands with my mom. 

Have a great day, all!!!
Julia              
spirit56
on 1/16/11 5:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
Happy New Year Julia Have missed seeing you at Barix support group.  Glad that the job is going well and I hope that the contract is extended for you.  How are Paul and Anson doing?  Did you have a good holiday?  Sorry for all the questions but I have missed seeing you on the board.  I tend to read more than write these days.  Take care.

Love, Donna
pennykid
on 1/16/11 5:50 am - PA
Happy New Year to you, too, Donna!  I've missed you too!  How have you been?  Thanks re the job!  I really love it there (contracted there before and loved it then too), so I hope I get to stay.  Paul and Anson are well.  The kid is a giant now---6'3"!  And he's driving!  The holidays were good.  How were your's?  I'm going to try to get to a First Saturday meeting one of these days, so maybe we'll get to catch up in person!

Hugs to you!

Julia
Julia              
jojobear98
on 1/16/11 2:14 am - Gettysburg, PA
Hello all.

No excitement here. Worked Friday & Saturday night. Doing nothing today other than making pulled pork in the crock pot.

I am feeling frumpy and am in a funk. No real reason. Just bummed alot the last few weeks and I'm trying to snap out of it!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Maura M.
on 1/16/11 12:40 pm - Yardley, PA
Hey Swede and all of the lovely PA folks,

I am sooo late to the party - had a great night celebrating with friends last night, then up this morning and Mark and I went skiing at Ski Round Top - we had a great day together, then dinner and just got home about an hour ago - I am exhausted!  We hope to dechristmasify the house tomorrow, then dinner with my parents...

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views