Super Steeler Sunday Role call

swedeville1
on 1/15/11 1:50 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Sorry I couldnt help myself, still flying high after todays game!!!

Today has me going to church this morning, then back home for a quick bite to eat before heading over to my neice's birthday party.  If we get out of there on time I was thinking about taking the kids sled riding.  Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow while my wife and kids are off...sigh. 

I seriously can think of anything else to talk about so...Have a good day everyone!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Patricia R.
on 1/15/11 8:01 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
Congrats to the Steelers fans.  It was a tight game.

Today has me heading to church, then to lunch with my sponsor to celebrate my one year anniversary.  Later I am heading to my sis-in-law's for dinner, and some knitting.  Nothing else exciting going on with me.

Stay warm.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

pennykid
on 1/16/11 12:30 am - PA
Congrats on your year, Trish!!! 
Julia              
IdaMae D.
on 1/16/11 4:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Trish;
Congratulations to you!!!!!

Hugs,
Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 1/15/11 8:34 pm - Lancaster, PA
Up at 730 not sure why. It should actually be humanly impossible for me to be up at this hour after last night lol. Cold today hoping for a warm up soon.

Just going to hang out today and relax no  real plans other than a real jewish breakfast with some of my jew crew. Can you believe i have never had lox before?
Laureen S.
on 1/15/11 9:27 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning,

I am hoping to being feeling that high flying feeling after this afternoon's game in NE, go J E T S!!!

Had a great night with some wonderful friends, celebrating a joyous occasion and today is all about cleaning, laundry, watching the game with my guy.

Happily, I am off tomorrow. . .

Enjoy!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Decolady
on 1/15/11 9:45 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning PA!!

Congrats to all the Steelers fans!  We watched the game at my stepson's house in north Jersey last night, he is a huge Steelers fan, it was so much fun to see him get so excited!!  What a good game.

Today I will finally get the Christmas tree down!  We have had a lot of little Christmas gatherings the past couple of weeks so I couldn't get to it.  Also doing some grocery shopping, especially for my son who is going back to college this afternoon :(

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Peace,

Deb 
Maura M.
on 1/16/11 12:31 pm - Yardley, PA
Deb, love the new pic!  You look awesome
Maura

Decolady
on 1/16/11 12:56 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Thanks, Maura!! 
IdaMae D.
on 1/15/11 11:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Swede & PA:

Good game yesterday!

Today is church, fellowship hour today is a covered dish luncheon to celebrate Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.

Have a couple stores, then home for more packing.

Have a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views