One year anniversary pictures!

Boog-a-Boo
on 1/14/11 11:16 pm - FL
Thank you so much!! I cannot believe its been a year. It blows my mind. The time flew, it really did.

LOL! I've heard 'bony butt' a few times too and I have to say, it feels pretty good to hear it. ;-D The term "skinny" is a whole new experience for me. I still feel shocked when someone refers to me as "skinny". Its wonderful to be picked up and swung around and hubby even carries me off the stern of the boat... Im still apprehensive like he wont be able to carry me, its funny but its all pretty amazing!

At 6 mos out when we first got down here to Fl, we had a deal going that he would carry me over the threshold of our new Fla home... and he remembered! It was so sweet, something I will never forget because for me, it really marked the day of our new life.

I will be 38 in Sept but I FEEL like I am 20! Its amazing.
Sandra160
on 1/15/11 5:23 am
congrats!!!!!!!!!!! You look great.  Enjoy yourself and your accomplishments
Sandra  

Boog-a-Boo
on 1/22/11 3:51 am - FL
Thank you so much!! Same to you!! :-D
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/16/11 6:41 am

Lou,

You look absolutely phemaximal, amazing and fantabulous.  I would never have known from the after that you were the before.  Great job.  Enjoy Florida, I know I will when I retire. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Boog-a-Boo
on 1/22/11 3:54 am - FL
Thank you!! You have done quite the amazing job yourself!!

Florida has been a true blessing, loving it so far!! A whole new world down here, thats for sure. Between the surgery and the move, it has been a miraculous new journey! Just loving it!

You are not too far from where we moved.
R K.
on 1/22/11 6:57 am
I guess riding a hardtail has a whole new definition.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views