Friday Free for all Roll Call

dit657
on 1/14/11 4:04 am - Boothwyn, PA
Wow Nan that's awesome! Sounds like it's healing very well. Your pictures look amazing so I can't imagine what else they could have done? Just looks like they were able to give everything a little 'lift'? And that's a GREAT price. I pull my skin back where I saw your sutchers and that would be enough to make me happy - just lift the saggy jowels and cheeks.

So happy for you - can't wait to see the final results once all the swelling is gone.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole S.
on 1/14/11 2:36 am - York Haven, PA
Good Afternoon All:

So starts the busy weekend from hell!! At my consult appointment w/ my surgeon this am at The Weight Loss Clinic.  Was nervous for some reason but as soon as the doc walked in I remember why I picked him.  Love that guy!!  His only issue with me wanting the RNY was my pouch.....depending on how much scar tissue I have from the band slipppage will determine how big my pouch it.  It may be slightly larger than a normal RNY cuz it is gonna be a linear pouch....thinner but longer...I hope he goes and things look wonderful.  Left the office w/ them going to submit everything to the insurance.....already.....wow that was quick!!

Today is my oldest's 12th bday....man I am getting old!! lol

I have to coach her bball practice tonite...Garrett(my 2nd born) has bball practice and Phillip(my 3rd born) has wrestling practice.....all at the same time BUT at different places...ughh

Then tomorrow Abi's game is at noon and then family coming for birthday festivites and then Garrett's game is at 3:30 and then taking Abi out for bday dinner and going to buy a new recliner....gotta have something to sleep in after surgery...right

Sunday I am doing absoloutely NOTHING...except laundry that is!!

Have a great weekend everything...STAY WARM!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views