Friday Free for all Roll Call

Jackie Smith
on 1/13/11 8:55 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning All,
I am so looking forward to my 3 day weekend.  We started a biggest loser contest at work last week.  So far I have lost 4.5lbs.  I love having the support of my co-workers during the day.  The hardest time for me is at night and on the weekends.  At least at work my day is scheduled.  I will try much harder to stay on my food schedule this weekend.  I plan to keep very busy on Saturday cleaning and organizing my kitchen and then I will be at a cheerleading competition most of the day on Sunday. 
Happy Friday!  Jackie from Coatesville
IdaMae D.
on 1/13/11 9:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA:

I AM OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!!!!!!

My project is in full swing, now the waiting game for the information I need from the network to come back from the practitioners and groups.  All my single case rate negotiations are caught up, only the spreadsheets are left untouched.  My boss told me to send them to her and get done what I need to get done here at home (packing up the house).

I'm about ready to panic, what are Gene and I thinking!!!!!!  Making the house bigger, we need out heads examined!!!!!!  When we bought the house we had planned to add a dining room since there is really no space to entertain guests so we are going through with our original plans when purchasing this house that we do love.  We have looked at other areas but just cannot find the house and the ground to equal what we have here.

This morning I need to run out to Lowes to get some paper to pack up all the dishes, glasses, and delicate stuff.  I do have to call into the office for a 1pm meeting to report out on my accomplishments this week in exceeding the projected deadline.  I was asked to have everything out by the 17th, well yesterday was the 13th I'm 4 days ahead of their requested date!!!

I was planning to get up at my normal time to take a long walk on my treadmill, but I fell back to sleep, was so warm and comfy and exhausted from this stressful week I could not drag my butt out of bed.

Not sure what my eating will be today.  I'm heading down to have a bowl of Irish Oatmeal with Gene before he leaves to see his clients.

Stay warm and have a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

kgoeller
on 1/13/11 9:44 pm - Doylestown, PA
Morning - just a quick note before running to an all-day meeting (lovely).

Hd a great workout last night with the personal trainer... ended up doing an hour and half including my 30-minute elliptical session before the PT session.  Then we worked EVERYTHING.  Can hardly hold my arms up this morning!

Today is an all-day meeting (i know i mentioned that) so that will be annoying.  Baking a cake tonight for tomorrow... looking forward to seeing everyone at Nicole's and hoping for no snow to bollock up the works.

Hope you all have a great day!

Karen
steffihope
on 1/13/11 9:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nicole and all of PA - so looking forward to playing this weekend!

I am at work, my colleagues are sitting in my classroom chatting.  Don't they know I have a routine that they are messing with??!  Sheesh.....all is good - I am teasing - it is the colleagues that I love so whatever! :)

Many of my students will be out of the building at a skating party - explain THIS to me - WE are not allowed to plan trips that are "not educationally based" but the administration is able to send kids wherever they damn well please - ahhhhh...to be in charge.....soooo nice! :)  So - not sure how the day is going to go.  After school I am headed BACK to the pool - I had an amazing swim yesterday - felt so strong that I swam 1.25 miles.  (No - I did NOT calculate that - my colleague - the science teacher - figured that out for me.)  Ijust knew that I felt strong and wanted to push myself!  And I did!  YAY!  I guess a tight skirt made me think....that and NO POPCORN last night....yay me!  (one day is a good start right?!?!)  Tonight Larry and I are headed to the local bar/grille to hang out with some fireman friends....oy.....the last time we did that it got WILD!  Tomorrow morning we are picking up Maura and heading to Lancaster for some shopping and partying!  Sunday we are headed back to Philly, then up to the mountains to hang with some "non-WLS peeps)

Looking foward to a fun-filled MLK, Jr. weekend! :)  HAppy Friday all! :)
bvohl
on 1/13/11 10:04 pm
TGIF Nicole and PA!

I soooo wanted today to be Saturday, but it is Friday, payday and the start of a long weekend! TRIPLE YEAH!!!!!

Today is wor****il 3:00, then several errands including getting gas and going to the car wash! My car looks white when it is ACTUALLY Black!!! I tried cleaning the windows with Windex when I got home, BIG mistake! Now all the windows are smeared! So, off to the car wash I go. Come home, pay some bills, watch my soap on DVR, pick up the girls and let them play. Dinner is up in the air.

That is it for me!

Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 10:46 pm
Friday is here. For the last two days i have battled a major headache and if it keeps up I may leave work a little early. I do have to get my nails done they look a hot mess so it seems a traend for us girls here nail day. I have not had them done since before Xmas.

Tonight home making homemade pizza for dinner as Dennis is getting home late tonight then veg and pack for our weekend getaway to Lancaster. Looking forward to that with seeing friends and just the over night, I love to stay in hotels I know I am weird.

Last night I was just blah so Den made dinner and packed my lunch for today. I fell asleep on the sofa then made my way to bed. I did make an appointment for next week my PCP to see if I need a med adjustement or not because something is going on with me, I want to just stay in bed and not face the world yet I do it every day with a smile.
dit657
on 1/14/11 12:28 am - Boothwyn, PA
I don't know if it's the cold weather, the darkness so early at night or just the winter blues but I am feeling the same way - I get up and come to work every day, but after dinner I have no motivation or energy to do anything, so I sit in front of the boob-tube watching stupid shows or playing on my iPhone or Kindle. I should be up exercising or something, but I just don't feel like it. This is the worst time of year for me - also approaching the one year anniversary of my mom passing and that's wearing on me as well.

Maybe getting out to get my nails done tomorrow and some retail therapy will help. We can only hope!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/11 12:50 am
Kathy..I had been feeling this way the last few weeks. I also tend to hide a smile alot but when alone my mind is all over the place. I am strating to wonder if is it SAD that I have this year.

I can relate with missing your mom and as the time appraoches she will be in your mind. March will be 12 years for my Mom and I still miss her every single day. I just wish she was here so many times since the WLS to see all the good things that have happen.

I am going to get my nails done since I have even neglected them just cause I didn't want to go. I need to kick myself in the butt.

Thank you for the kind words and if you evr need to talk about your Mom I am always here with an ear to listen.
Patricia R.
on 1/13/11 11:47 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Nicole,
It is freezing outside...big time cold air situation. 

I have been to my AA meeting and am probably going to go to another later.  I will have one year on Saturday.  Yay God is good.

Other than that, I will walk Utley, that is my exercise, and read my meditations and devotionals and start a book I ordered from my book club.  Trying to detox off the TV a little here. 

I have a killer headache this morning...the cold air and sinusy stuff is causing it. 

My food sucks already today.  I am going to hit the restart button and stoke up on my protein and get back on track again.  I want a day of sugar free, to start off my second year of sobriety.

Stay warm...bundle up.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/14/11 12:43 am

Had my small sutchers removed today, larger ones come out on Monday. Lot less itching today, I have a terry cloth chin strap on under my surgical one.  They approve of it and said benadryl for any further itching.  Since they only did one procedure instead of 4 my bill was revised to $4550.00. Still very very happy with the results. 

Here is my food plan for today: http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKarad as 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views