Jayne
on 1/13/11 12:23 am - Swiftwater, PA

Good Morning Norm and PA peeps!

Happy Thursday!

B   egg and spinach omlette; 3 oz blueberries

S salmon

L tuna with salad greens 3 oz blueberries

S salmon and salad greens

D broiled COD, brocolli and a piece of fruit (depends on what I buy at the store)

Lots of fluids  (water, herbal tea )

Head to the gyn after ny conference call.

kgoeller
on 1/13/11 1:01 am - Doylestown, PA
Howdy, Norm - way to go with one-stop-shopping, even if it IS a big ole attention-grab ;-).  We still love you!

Yesterday was an incredibly down day, dealing with major depression on Eddie's part and his lack of willingness to take action (go to the doctor) to address it, even if I make the appointment, take him there, and go with him.  It's wearing me down and yesterday was a real crisis point for us both.  This morning seemed a bit better, but it's still frustrating.  So yesterday I did all of the snow-clearing and a bunch of cooking and cleaning (seems that's what I do when I'm stressed), as well as getting some work done from home and some sketches for a client who needs a pendant for his wife.

Today I'm at work all day, then have a personal training appointment at 7:30 tonight.  That's a bit later than I normally like, but I'm hoping he works our butts off because I could really use some healthy, aggressive stress relief right now.  

My meal plan for today:
M1:  protein shake
M2:  activia yogurt with muesli
M3:  turkey chili with greek yogurt
M4:  apple and a cheese stick
M5:  chicken soup with spinach and corn (recipe posted in another thread)
M6:  sf pudding (maybe)

I hope you all have a great day today!

Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views