gotta love having a pre-teen

LindaScrip
on 1/14/11 8:49 am
wow Maura thats a great idea I will look into it.  She can get as ticked as she wants too bad!  Let me find out she's doing something and she won't see technology for a long time!
LindaScrip
on 1/14/11 7:28 am
Lisa I have said it a trillion times for those of us that have children its the toughest job in the world.  This will make you feel a little better....we are not their friends we are their parents, we were not elected therefore we cannot be impeached, if being a tough mom makes us unpopular so be it, I don't have to answer to Heather its the other way around, my house, my rules, also phone is under my name!  I gave I can take away.  Distrust you?  Well wonder how that came to be?  The guy I would go to the police and report him to FB but I do want to mention you did say she said she is 14 on FB still too young.  I am so impressed with you because its her safety and mental health you are addressing.  For those of us that do not have children your kind words and support are so appreciated . I can tell you if I ever want to teach Heather a lesson her phone & cable tv go bye bye and she screams like a banshee but that too shall pass.  After all (know I am showing my age here) I grew up w/o cable tv, tv in my room and no cell phones and etc. and survived.  I just wish that the cell phone companies make it possible to go on-line onto our accounts to see what is being "texted"  I tried that so she wouldn't know I checked on her and ended up taking her phone off of her in front of her face and she got pissed off and accused me of not trusting her so I said to her I am keeping her safe.
SPatel4
on 1/14/11 8:10 am - Levittown, PA
"LIKE"

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Lisa H.
on 1/14/11 10:07 am - Whitehall, PA
SOOOO... I sent the guy an email on FB under my account.  I asked him how he knows Siehara and how old he is and if he knows how old she is. 

His response (copied directly from FB)
Um i met her online..I am of a age as i should not be talking to her i know, and last thing i know is that shes 13. I will immediately stop talking or communicating with her if you wish. I'm sorry for any mishap i have got her in.

I was speaking to a male friend of mine and he suggested that I email him back and let him know that I will give him ONE warning.  Do not contact her in any way, shape or form.  I have the texts and this email and will forward them to the proper authorities if necessary.  

That should keep him away, and if it doesn't I have proof.  Now to figure out how to put the texts somewhere where I can keep them.  I bet I could take a picture of her screens and save that.  hmmmmm

My tracker

hers 

LindaScrip
on 1/16/11 10:37 pm
Lisa just my opinion for what its worth I would still notify him to the authorities his um I met her online and all that crap nope I would be notifying someone about his ass!  You are one of the lucky parents how about the others? The ones who don't monitor their children's activities?  He said he knew about her age?  To me those gloves would come off all hell would break lose I would curb stomp him one way or another.
Nicole S.
on 1/14/11 10:38 am - York Haven, PA
OMG Lisa....are you sure you are not my twin...My daughter just turned 12 today and she is absolutely driving me crazy.  I could have wrote that same message....I deleted her FB account months ago...she hasnt had her ipod back in months.  We havent got her a cellphone yet so I cant take that away...she was supposed to have a sleepover tomorrow nite but I cancelled that.  I swear this girl is gonna give me my first gray hair....we moms have to stick together.....good luck hun!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

Lisa H.
on 1/14/11 10:56 am - Whitehall, PA
first gray hair??? 

I've had grays since she was about 5.. I mean my hair is naturally reddish, or brown, or highlighted blonde.. what the hell color is my hair anyway? 

My tracker

hers 

Nicole S.
on 1/14/11 11:00 am - York Haven, PA
lolololol.....I hear ya!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views