I'm home

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/11/11 6:05 am
Got my lifestyle lift done on Saturday.  Was supposed to get 4 procedures done.  The surgeon only did 1 and thats fine with me.  I'm not taking anymore time off from work for this.  I'm happy with what I got. Pics in my profile.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

dit657
on 1/11/11 8:54 am - Boothwyn, PA
Looks awesome Nan!! Can't imagine what more he could do - looks very natural. Is it painful? Nobody will ask if you want a senior discount now!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/11/11 2:55 pm
I am so happy not to look 70 anymore. Yes its painful but worth it.

jackie j
on 1/11/11 9:47 am - Glenmoore, PA

I got your email today and was just gonna reply back asking about this.   I thought it was soon.   Wow Nan, that's gonna look great!   Get yourself some young, funky eyeglasses and you'll be HOT!  How's the pain level and swelling?  Lymphedema not kicking in I hope.   Keep us updated as you heal.  Hope your not hurting too bad...

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/11/11 2:26 pm
Right now I have so much blood flowing to my wounds that I lost 10# in my legs, LOL.  The first day I was bandaged so tightly that it felt like my ears were being crushed.  Second day the pain was in my neck and my ears were burning.  Ice really helps.  The meds dont do much.  I'll be posting pics each day.

Lisa H.
on 1/11/11 10:33 am - Whitehall, PA
Looking good, Nan!! You look way younger already.  I can imagine how fantastic you are going to look when the healing is complete!

Rock it lady!

My tracker

hers 

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/11/11 2:53 pm
Its supposed to take about 6-9 months to see total transformation, but I am thrilled with what I see now.  Can't wait to see the outcome after all the swelling subsides.

Maura M.
on 1/11/11 10:38 am - Yardley, PA
Amazing results!  Can't wait to see you in person :)

xoxo
Maura

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/11/11 2:51 pm
I am thrilled.  Hope to see you all soon.

Sansobel
on 1/11/11 7:00 pm - Coatesville, PA
That is great Nan.  Looks great
Sandra           
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views