HA HA. Victory is mine. I start the Wednesday Roll Call!

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/11 10:13 pm - Eastern, PA
Update!

1. I am at work. Made it in by 9:00. Could have been here by 8:00, but knew nobody else would be, so I didn't rush. Stopped for coffee.

2. Only took me about an hour to shovel my sidewalk, driveway, neighbor's sidewalk and dig out Mary's car. I knew I wasn't going to the gym today, so I threw myself at the task with wreckless abandon in the hopes of gettting a little exercise out of the deal.

3. Dammit Steffi, quit scoring so hihg at Zuma. Same to you Jodi. Jerks.

4. Glad to hear everybody is safe and sound. The roads around here aren't too bad, as long as you're careful

5. There is no number 5

jojobear98
on 1/12/11 4:03 am - Gettysburg, PA

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/11 10:19 pm
Wel I ventured out to come to work this morning yet Dennis did not make the trek to New York so he got up shoveled out my car and warmed it up for me. I do have adentist appointment at lunch but going to reschedule that cause I don't want to drudge out in this crap any extra.

Last night we finally took down the Christmas tree and put everything away the house is back to normal. I got new lights for my front window but think the bulbs maybe too bright I have to see if I can find 10 watt or 15 watt bulbs.

I will make some DJing calls today from work today and since it is always freezing here I put on my cuddle duds(long johns) under my clothes.Yet I am still cold everytime someone opens the door here at work.

I need a day to myself yet not sure when that will really happen my mind has been all over and I have just not been myself. So will look for a day in the future to schedule that and go from there yet I do have some weekends filled with friends the next few so hoping that will help with this "mood" I am in.

gmom62
on 1/11/11 11:04 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Good morning Norm and PA,

Woke up this morning at my usual, 4:30ish.  Layed in bed till husband woke up.  We contemplated when we'd go out to battle the cars.  About 6:15 got dressed for outside.  I shoveled the walk way and around my car. Bob is not suppose to be shoveling so he cleaned off his truck and my car.  I didn't have to shovel around his truck.  It's a 4x4.  He just put it in reverse and rolled over the pile a few times and he was good to go.  Although, he doesn't have to be at work till 10! I arrived about 8:40. I'll be working till 5.  My daughter (26) is home today, so I'm hoping she'll have dinner figured out by the time I get home.  I'm not holding my breath though.  I did not go to the gym this morning so I'll probably hit it tonight after dinner.  I need the 60 minutes on the elliptical.

Hope everyone has a good day.  Be safe if your driving.

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/11/11 11:19 pm
I went back to work today to save my vacation time for when I can go and do something.  I'm feeling good after my face lift.  Sort of like the lift you get when you buy a new car.  Cleared off my car this morning and felt so good being outside in the cold air that I cleared off my neighbors car too. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Nicole0216
on 1/12/11 12:46 am - Lancaster, PA
Victory over nothing is sweet so sweet.

I am at work today the audit continues and the stress is bad. Sleepless and prissy pouch.

The good news is that it will be over soon, and I have a fun weekend coming up. I can survive.

Jason is so dear he got up at 4am to shovel me out so I could get to work on time. Love him
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views