Tuesday Exercise

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/11 1:31 am - Eastern, PA
OK, who's with me here?

60 minutes on the elliptical! Hill climb setting today. Variable resistanve. Ends up nearly intolerabe.

Quite sore at the moment.

Who else is working out?
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/11 1:53 am
I returned to the gym today....Did 10 minutes on the treadmill then did 40 minutes on the bike.

They are starting to do Zumba classes next week so I am looking forward to that.
Lisa H.
on 1/11/11 3:02 am - Whitehall, PA
I plan to hit the gym tonight.. what I do will depend on when the snow hits and if there is Hebrew School or not.

If there is Hebrew School, I will go and do C25K while she is there and then go for Pilates.  If there is not, then I will go to Body Pump followed by Pilates.

Hopefully the classes at the gym won't be cancelled.  If they are, then I will do C25K and then some strength training of some sort.

My tracker

hers 

kgoeller
on 1/11/11 4:01 am - Doylestown, PA
I got to the gym today about 10 minutes later than usual.  No elliptical open.  No treadmills open.  No bikes open.  Did 10 minutes on the "speed skating" machine (ouch!) then a treadmill opened up, so did 10 minutes on it, then an elliptical opened up and I did 20 minutes on it.  Followed up with deep stretching. 

I have a tentative personal training appointment tonight as well, but I have a feeling we're going to cancel that because of the snow. 

K.
bethmal
on 1/11/11 5:40 am
RNY on 12/26/17
I am allowed to do 10 minutes on my new elliptical and planks - so that is it for tonight.  Recovery sucks but I am getting stronger evey day!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views