Tuesday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 1/10/11 2:15 pm - Lancaster, PA
It is 1am and I cannot sleep, and for those of you who know me well, you know that I have to get up at 430 for work. So I am not sure if I will even go back to bed. I am sure it is stress, my neck hurts, and Jason snoring LOL.  I dont get insomnia often but really hate it when I do. But then again who doesnt.

Second day of our audit this is the day they pull patient charts and the counselors and myself get put under the spot light.

I hear there may be some pesky snow today, lol I hope it waits until my day is over, so I can get home and stay in.

Yum Yum continues to try and find his place here, he is still learning his manners, so he is not a favorite of our older boys yet but at least they are not stalking each other or attacking.

I hope you all have a safe, day
Dawn S.
on 1/10/11 3:30 pm - Spring Grove, PA
Good morning Nicole and PA.  I am also struck by the insomnia bug and I also have to be up at 4:30 so I completely understand.  I have some teleconferences at work today and depending on the snow situation may head to Chantilly this afternoon as I have to be there tomorrow morning by 7:30.  Normally it takes 2:30 hours but with the 2-5 inches of snow they are calling for I am thinking about grabbing a hotel room and heading down tonight instead.  I will see how the day goes.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Dawn

HW 326/SW 296/CW 168                           
Sansobel
on 1/10/11 6:43 pm - Coatesville, PA
Morning guys.   (Nicole and Dawn sorry for the insomnia).

I am rooting for big SNOW.  I want a bunch and hope it shows up but with that said... everyone stay safe.

today finds me working with the teams to get testing done by the end of the week.  I have a new offshore team that doesn't know squat yet and its going to be a challenge.

Not sure about gym tonight so instead I will probably do the wii. 

Have a great day all:

Sandra           
IdaMae D.
on 1/10/11 7:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA;

Gene was up late last night as well - he is preparing for classes to begin today and tomorrow, well maybe not tomorrow depending on the weather.

I finished up my second class in the MBA program last night.  Another A under my belt.  I currently am holding a 4.0 GPA.  That is not for very much longer.  My next classes are Economics, Statistics, and Accounting so there goes the GPA right down the tubes.  It's nice while it lasts :-)

Today I have a half day of work.  My project is in full swing, so much work tooooo little time right now.  I did manage to get 12 queries run yesterday and out to the AE's so they can get the infromation back from the network in the months timeline.  Then this project heats up again and I'll be pulling my hair out once information begins to trickle in then hits like a blizzard.

Leaving work at noon today to go to my dentist.  Today is the day the final implants will be placed.  I'm so excited that I am finally in the home stretch on this dental work!!!!!

I was hoping the snow would hold off until Wed night since I'm supposed to start vacation on Thursday, however, it looks as if Mother Nature will be giving me a work from home day on Wednedsay, thank you Mother Nature and Steffi.

If I'm home on Wednesday, I will have to go into the office on Thursday to complete some work on my project and I have a few other loose ends that must be cleaned up prior to taking off.  I also need to be in the office for a 1pm on Friday, I had planned to take a ride down there just for the meeting, but might actually go in for a half day - again depends on what loose ends need to be tied up.  I might end up with only next Tuesday off.  It seems that with mother nature blessing us with all this snow construction on the house is not happening just yet so I have a break in my schedule for packing.

Hope everyone has a great day.  For those of you that will be traveling when it starts snowing safe travels....

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 1/10/11 7:36 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

I am OK with the snow even though I hate winter. I want the day off tomorrow! lol

At work today, have to run to the bank, get gas and bed bath and beyond at lunch. After work to my MOm's to pick up Mia and home to do the usuals.

Have a good day all and safe travels!
Lisa H.
on 1/10/11 8:32 pm - Whitehall, PA
Sorry you had a bad sleeping night.. hope it does not affect your day too badly. 

Today I am working, but leaving around 8:45 to go to the dr.. finally.. getting antibiotics for my sinuses.   I'll head back home and finish my work day.  Then, depending on the weather, I will either drive Siehara to Hebrew School and do my gym routine.  OR, if that is cancelled, I'll go to the gym over here and hopefully they will not cancel pilates class.  If there is no Hebrew School, I can also go to Body Pump!!

There is crock pot chicken going.. this time I WILL get some of it.  It smelled so good last time and Siehara ate it ALL.  

Nothing else really going on with me.. it's kind of strange to only work 8 hrs in a day, but they cut the mandatory OT, so it's back to normal here in work land. 

If we do get the big(ger) snow, everyone stay safe.   I'll be working tomorrow no matter what.. that commute from my bed to my desk does not usually get too slippery.

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 1/10/11 11:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Only SOMETIMES, not too slippery?!?! :)
dit657
on 1/10/11 8:39 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - sorry you girls can't sleep - that's misery. However I tend to stay in bed and try to force myself back to sleep! Not sure I could get up and go on line...

I got to work early today just in case the snow starts earlier than predicted so I can hightail it out of here. I do NOT like driving or walking in the white stuff - yes, it's beautiful and all that, but honestly if I never saw another flake I'd be a happy girl. It disrupts my work and social life, not to mention what it does to the poor little dog and his potty routine! I think hubby got up in the middle of the night to clean up a 'present' Jude left in the bathroom - but hey, gotta give the little furball credit - at least he went in the bathroom on the tile floor and not on the carpet in the bedroom.

Coolest thing last night - had him out trying to get him to potty but he was way too distracted - 2 fox came running out of our driveway across the street and proceeded to romp and play in the snow! Of course it drove the poor dog nuts (thank god he was on a leash) and fox make really odd noises when they're playing (at least that's what it looked like to me).

So I'm at work...guess I'll check the weather forecast and see what's going on - didn'****ch the news this morning because hubby was sleeping - he has a dr's appt this morning so he took the day off.

Be safe out there, people...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Decolady
on 1/10/11 9:05 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning PA!

Sorry to hear about the insomnia, girls.  I have suffered from that as well, especially since the start of menopause.  I take Melatonin almost every night, it gently helps me clear my head so I can fall asleep.  You can get it at the health food store.

Yesterday I saw a new ENT doctor, he was great.  Looks like I will be needing surgery to remove a cyst I have on my paratid gland (on my jaw).  This is the best time to get it done, while my deductibles are all met for this year.  I have until July 1st.

I also went to a new support group at LVH last night.  It is a small group of people who meet in the cafeteria.  There were about 12 people there, very nice.  I felt I got more out of it than the big support groups they hold monthly there.

I am hoping that the snow does not keep me away from the store, or especially the customers!  No one is going to pay me if I stay home!

Everyone stay safe!

Peace,

Deb 
swedeville1
on 1/10/11 9:35 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good morning Nicole and the rest of you insomniacs!  I slept like a baby last night (like most nights). 
Anywho, my day is looking pretty normal as well.  I will be working until 330 and then I will be heading home to see how my window repairs look.  I had new windows installed in december and they needed to come back today to fix a couple of flaws that I noticed during the installation. 

I forgot my cell phone at home this morning.  I didnt figure it out until I was about five miles away.  I wanted to go back and get it but I was running late already.  So the question of the day, how far from home do YOU have to be to say forget it Im not going back to get my phone?  I feel totally disconnected with out it.  I shall persevere!  LOL

I hope everyone has a great day.  BTW, Yum yum is a fantastic name for a kitty cat. 

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views