work out clothes

Lesley G.
on 1/11/11 5:45 pm - Allegan, MI

I love the Ryka Studio D, which don't come in a wide width but do have a wide toebox (wide enough that they didn't bother my bunion/hallux rigidus before it was removed). I also love my Nike Musiques but they don't come in wide unfortunately.

I can ask on the Zumba instructors' message board, I'm sure they would know a good wide width shoe. Are you looking for a dance shoe with a pivot? Any other specifics?

I will let you know what I find out.

Decolady
on 1/11/11 9:39 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Yes, a dance shoe with a pivot.  I am currently just wearing New Balance cross trainers.
IdaMae D.
on 1/8/11 10:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
The best sports bra I've found is Lily of France - they are expensive but so worth the cost.  I go to a speciality corset shop in Jenkintown PA called My Lady Corset Shop for all my bras. 

I also like the under armor for working out and I have a lot of Reebok workout sets in addition to the under armor - there is a Reebok store in the Franklin Mills mall where I get all my Reebok wear, when we use our AARP or AAA card we get great discounts on everything we purchase there so the under armor is quite reasonable.

Other work out clothes I find in thrift stores, my favorite for finding work out wear is 2nd Avenue also by the Franklin Mills mall.  I have a variety of champion and reebok that I've found over there.  I have a large collection of plain old tee shirts that I prefer to use when working out in the gym or on my treadmill at home.  I do not like being confined in long sleeve for working out, I only use the long sleeve under armor for walking outside in cold weather, otherwise I like my arms uncovered to work out. 

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views