work out clothes

Decolady
on 1/7/11 6:30 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Okay, now that I am a Zumba freak, I need work out clothes!

Where do you recommend I look for cute clothes?  This is something I never really shopped for before!

THANKS
Deb
SPatel4
on 1/7/11 8:52 am - Levittown, PA
Deb,
I love Yoga Pants to work out in. They are comfortable and can wear from work out to shopping out. I own like a million and you are in luck Old Navy has them on sale his week. Go get them...

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

kgoeller
on 1/7/11 9:58 am - Doylestown, PA
Deb,

I've found that Champion brand is really durable and comfortable while also being affordable.  Luckily, there's a lingerie outlet store in Peddler's Village that carries imperfects in Champion sports bras, shirts, and yoga pants!  I've gotten some great deals there.  I've also found them at Target with great prices.

Good luck!

Karen
Lisa H.
on 1/7/11 11:11 am - Whitehall, PA
I agree with yoga pants... super comfy.. and don't forget good sneakers.

Target, Old Navy

My tracker

hers 

Sansobel
on 1/7/11 6:25 pm - Coatesville, PA
I like Chamipon brand also.  Because of my extra 'flab' when i work out if I don't have something 'supportive'  my fat makes noise!!!  Ugh and I hate that ... so for Zumba and running I get a workout pant that also keeps my tummy in check.

Sandra           
lynnc99
on 1/7/11 8:17 pm
I likeTarget for workout pants. - I think they are Champion. But I prefer the ones that are more of a synthetic fabric over those that are mostly cotton. The cotton doesn't hold it's color or shape well after many uses and washings.

Best I ever had were Lands End performance capris, but they don't carry these all the time now.

Marshalls always has a good selection, but try them on....their brands run all over the map size wise.
Nicole0216
on 1/7/11 8:38 pm - Lancaster, PA
old navy has them

under armour outlet in lancaster

kohls
Dawn S.
on 1/7/11 8:50 pm - Spring Grove, PA
I swear by Under Armour.  It is more expensive, however they help hold th loose skin in, keep me cooler so I can workout more comfortably, etc. I go to the Outlet in Lancaster or check the sales racks in Dick's Sporting Goods.

For bras I like Champion underwire or Victoria's Secret now has an underwire sports bra that I love that is not too bad in price.

HW 326/SW 296/CW 168                           
Lesley G.
on 1/7/11 10:31 pm - Allegan, MI
I agree with Dawn, I swear by Under Armour too, for shirts, pants, and socks. For sports bras, I swear by Enell. They are expensive, but they're the only ones that can keep things under control!

I'm a Zumba instructor, and according to the Zumba home office, there will be a plus-size line of Zumbawear out later this year. I'm glad to hear that because the current line uses juniors' sizing so an XXL is basically a regular 14. Crazy.
Decolady
on 1/11/11 12:16 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Thanks, Leslie!
Any idea where I can get wide width Zumba shoes??  They appear to not exist anywhere!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views