Friday Roll Call

Nicole S.
on 1/6/11 11:42 pm - York Haven, PA
Good Morning All,

Not sure if I am allowed to post yet seeing as I am not a post op yet, but here is how my day is looking....Fought once again with the boys to get ready for school...ughh  Then the littiest one that I babysit(she is 8 mons old) spiked a fever of 103.  I hate when the lil ones get sick!!  Mom picked her up.  Gotta make lunch here in a few minutes for my afternoon kindergarterners(sp) and my daughter and then put them on the bus.

This afternoon I am gonna tackle the laundry monster which means going up and down 3 flights of stairs....when I retire I am gonna make sure my laundry room is NOT in the basement!!

Not much snow here....just an inch maybe...was hoping for more!! Busy weekend this weekend...Abi(my oldest) has her 1st basketball game on Sat and Garrett has basketball practice.  Ab has practice tonite and as I am assitant coach I am in charge of practice tonight...yeah....guess I will make her run more tonite if she doesnt come home and clean her dang room!!

Enough rambling.....Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/11 11:52 pm
Nicole don't be silly you can post just keep jumping right in! 
steffihope
on 1/7/11 12:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
We love when new friends join us on out daily visits!  Welcome! :)
dit657
on 1/7/11 12:37 am - Boothwyn, PA
Nicole, glad you're posting. If you look at most of our profile shots on the side you'll see we joined long before we has surgery so no problem at all. And a lot of pre-ops (myself included when I was on) come herefor encouragement and advice, understanding and above all friendship. So welcome!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 1/7/11 1:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hello Nicole Post away.

If you look at my profile, I joined in 2006, I had my surgery in 2009.

Welcome to the PA board!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole S.
on 1/7/11 1:37 am - York Haven, PA
Thanks everyone!! I think I'm gonna love it here!! :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

Sara E.
on 1/7/11 1:36 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning PA...well good afternoon.
We have 2 inches of snow or so.  The roads were a bit slippery this morning but look ok now.  I wor****il 4:30 then do dinner with the guys then I am taking Caleb to a boy scout event.  They are meeting at the Lions Club (our sponsoring organization and where we hold our meetings) and having a "no bed time" night.  He will be there until his Dad picks him up tomorrow morning.  They plan to ea****ch movies, eat, goof off, and did I mention eat.  Growing boys love to eat.  I am glad I do not have to be there, because all of my old snack demons will surely be there.  I am working a few hours real early Saturday 6am-? to work on a projct that i do not have enough time to do.  Other than that it will be a calm weekend.
Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views