Thursday Exercise!

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/11 11:19 pm - Eastern, PA
Howdy folks!

Another good morning in the gym for me. 60 minutes on the elliptical with ankle and wrist weights.

I need to pick a new show to load up on my ipod to star****ching again.

I finished up The Wire right before Christmas, and I've been watching TThe Today Show and Morning Joe since the new year, and while I am certainly more informaed of the news, it's a bit boring.

Any ideas? Looking for shows that are an hour long, and preferably have several seasons available to /ahem/ obtain online.

Who else is exercising today?
bethmal
on 1/6/11 2:08 am
RNY on 12/26/17
I get to go to physical therapy today.  The 30 minute walk was way to much for my hip.  I need to start more gradual I guess.  So upsetting but I am not giving up.  After PT Bob and I are going to pick up the new elliptcal.  Sorry I can't help you with the shows Norm.  When I was off for hip surgery I watch all of Big Love, True Blood and Six Feet Under.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Lisa H.
on 1/6/11 3:09 am - Whitehall, PA
looks like there will be no gym for me tonight.  Siehara came home from school sick, so I won't bring her to the gym like that.  No need making her feel worse or risk infecting other kids. 

MAYBE, she'll let me go over just for pilates for an hour and she'll stay home by herself.  If not, I do have some pilates shows on my DVR from Fit Tv.  I just hate how they have commercials in them. 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views