Totally O.T.. Body Piercings

Ready4 AChange
on 1/5/11 8:12 am - Upper Chichester, PA
My daughter will be 18 on the 15 th....OH MY !  She wants to get her belly button pierced. A couple of people told her of a couple of places and I do plan on going with her  I am completely out of my zone here. Anyone have any ideas ?  One place is Northern Lights in Wilmington and the other is Studio One in norwood  or in that area.

Thanks

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

LindaScrip
on 1/9/11 5:10 am
I know alot of tattoo places do it is your daughter aware it takes a long time to heal, painful, and subjected to infections? I actually thought about it for a split second I thought oh I will treat myself when I lose alot of this weight but that was before I realized I would have the excess skin and was dissapointed just for a split second when I found out the facts anyway.
Cherish F.
on 1/10/11 12:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
Sandy -
I've heard great things about Northern Lights. In fact I have a gift cert to get a new tattoo from there.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views