Wonderful Wednesday Roll CALL

Liz R.
on 1/4/11 9:52 pm - Easton, PA
Sorry Swede - unless you bought your ticket in Idaho or washington you are still poor like the rest of us :)
swedeville1
on 1/4/11 10:50 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
 Waaaaaaahhhhhhh

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 1/4/11 8:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - The kitties will get used to each other eventually - just takes some time.

Swede - unless you bought that ticket in the greater northwest part of the country I think you SOL - that's where a big winner was sold, but there were lots of other smaller prizes - maybe you got lucky and hit one of them.

I'm at work - nothing exciting there. Have got to get my butt to Walmart at lunch for some essentials until I do my big shopping this weekend - have nothing here for lunch and we are almost out of tp at home - not a good thing! I can't remember when I've been so low on everything in the house but it is pretty bare right now.

That's it for me...just call me Miss Excitement.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Decolady
on 1/4/11 9:11 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning PA!

Nicole, I love the new hairstyle, saw it on FB last night.

Today I have to go with my son to a dr's appt., checking his blood work.  He has a hard time waking up in the morning (or afternoon), really dragging, having his blood work checked.  I'm sure its all diet-related, but he has to hear it from a doctor, not me.

Then tonight is X-men night at the store again, hopefully someone will show up, I have been trying to get the word out.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
IdaMae D.
on 1/4/11 9:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
good morning...

i'm late running out the door for a dr. appt.  then work till 4 and coding class till 8

hope everyone has an awesome day...

Ida

IdaMae

steffihope
on 1/4/11 9:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Wow Nicole - you got Norm to post - how the hell did you do that?!?!  Oh - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new haircut!  I saw it on fb - it is amazing!  I love the three colors - soooo pretty!

I am running late this morning, turns out when you sit in front of the computer playing Zuma Blitz and there is no one around that needs, breakfast, clothes, teeth brushing, hugs from early morning meltdowns, what have you - you lose track of time - and couple that with running into to students and their families at Wawa - and you are bound to be late to work.....And for me - late to work means only 15 minutes early in lieu of 45 minutes early...Oh well....the kids will still show up - so I have to be here whenever I can get here.

After school today I AM going to the pool.  I am going to ignore Molly if there is any of THAT drama today.  Tonight I am considering a treck to the market, or that might just wait until tomorrow.  I have some Bat Mitzvah things to do, some homework things to check and some Zuma Blitzing to take care of.  Otherwise, I will be hanging at home this evening.

Have a wonderful Wednesday all! :)
bvohl
on 1/4/11 10:00 pm
Good Morning Nicole and PA!

Nicole- I WISH I could have slept in....but work calls! I love your new DO!! The cats will get along it will just take some adjustment time...be patient! I know, I know easier said than done!!

Yesterday, I left work early so I could attend Deanna's IEP meeting with all the teachers that work with her. She is doing GREAT! Yes, she still has inconsistencies, but she has met most of her goals and has made great strides in others! We also found out that she will be going to ESY, which is basically summer school so she doesn't regress too much over the summer. The teachers say that she is a pleasure and is so sweet and caring. There is a new student in her class and she welcomed her with a picture that she made! SO SWEET!! She got that from my side of the family!! I AM SO DAMN PROUD OF HER!!!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then home to get some things done. Then pick up the girls and do homework. Dinner and bath then BED! I feel asleep on the sofa last night and I wasn't even laying down! YEP, fell asleep sitting up! I guess I was tired....I am going to try to get to bed early tonight!

Have a great day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 1/5/11 7:45 am
So glad to hear about Deanna's progress! And do you doubt for half a heartbeat that her teachers would find her absolutely delightful???? I mean....shoot....look at her mom!!!
gmom62
on 1/4/11 10:48 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

Hello Nic & PA,

I haven't been on FB anymore than I have been here so I'll have to check out Nic's new do tonight.  Work pc blocks FB. 

Working till maybe 4 today.  My daughter just called to ask if I would go with her to check out a bartending school she wants to go to in Manyunk.  She already works full time, goes to school part time in the pm for nursing classes and works part time on the weekends at Applebee's. But she says she wants to make more money at her part time job.  The Applebee's she works at isn't very busy so she's gonna try bartending.

This morning I was at the gym for my usual hour.  I decided it's time for me to up my cardio so I did interval walking/jogging on the treadmill this morning.  I think I did pretty good.  My hips are hurting a bit now.  So I need to find a good stretch for the old hips! 

Not much for me.  Just work then home to relax.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day.

Cyd

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/11 11:14 pm
Up this morning after hitting the snooze many times. Out the door to work and have a list of some personal things I want to take care.

Last night I called my Aunt Mary to tell her that we were going to back out of the Polar Bear Plunge this year because we are choosing to attend a very special young lady's Bat Mitzvah that weekend. I was a afraid of getting a guilt trip but she was very understanding and understood we were passing this year. It is a lot of fun and yes we are crazy to jump into the Ocean in February.

Tonight after work I am going to meet my girlfriends for a dinner talk and catch up. Then it will be home to get ready for the morning and my return to the gym. I slacked off over the holidays so called my trainer said I was BACK.

Life is Good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views