Wonderful Wednesday Roll CALL

Nicole0216
on 1/4/11 7:05 pm - Lancaster, PA
Sleepy heads where are you? I have a full day today, working and then seeing clients this evening.  Makes me sad because I cannot fnd time for yum yum today and this introduction period is taking forever. Syd met him and was a good boy but Yum Yum was so sassy and rude he jumped right on him to try an play,no introduction or anything, Syd was not amused and has since been looking at me like " please dont let that thing out of there"  Critter is so scared he wont come upstairs. oh well patience is not something I have in abundance.

I hope you all have a good day today, I am getting used to the hair cut, it is pretty wild 3 colors and a asymetrical bob. I gave her full reign and she played hard with it
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/11 7:06 pm, edited 1/4/11 7:08 pm - Eastern, PA
Dammit Nicole!

Now I have to delete my thread.

Are you all in bed?

Anyway, off to the gym for me, then I'll spend most of the day cleaning my office in preperation for moving to a new office move.

Mary and I had a nice night last night hooking up my new Sirius radio and the media player I got her for Christmas. The Universal remote I bought on clearance doesn't work our dvd player, so it's going back!

Mary is sitting in the chair beside me, and not at all awake as much as I am.

COFFEE+++++++

Hope you all have a great day!

Lisa H.
on 1/4/11 7:43 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Nic and Norm..

Nic, your hair looks fab!!! I love it!!!   The kittehs will warm up soon enough.  I'm sure it is very hard on all of you.  

I'm up trying to get Siehara moving toward getting ready for school.  The past few mornings she has really struggled with getting up and going in the morning.  Today, she mouthed off one too many times and has now lost her laptop priviledges for the afternoon.  Of course, this means that she is now in the shower crying and it will take even longer for her to get out the door today.. .  If I hold off telling her that she loses a priviledge, then she does not remember what she did to lose it.  Can't win for losing. 

Working til about 4:30-5:00.  Then, taking Siehara to Bat Mitzvah tutoring.  She hasn't had it in 3 weeks, so I hope she does ok.  She's been slacking on the practicing.   If she does not know what she's supposed to, her tutor WILL call her on it, so I am not going to worry about it. (too much).  While she is there, if it is not too cold, I think I may go over to the park near her house and walk a bit.  If it's too cold, then I'll go to Target or somewhere nearby and browse.

From tutoring, I am going to head to the gym.   I'll do cardio on my own..started the couch to 5K again, yesterday.  There is an app on the IPhone that allows you to use your own music and it talks over it to tell you when to switch from walking to running, etc.  It's pretty cool and was on sale for $1.99!   I also want to do yoga at the Bethlehem Gold's, but that will depend on Miss Priss and her attitude.   I may end up staying home and just relaxing.  That's not my plan, but we'll see.

Hope everyone has a great day today!! So far so good with my food and water intake.  I had one minor slip up last night, but it was only a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter and not 1/2 a jar, so I consider that a success.  

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 1/4/11 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa -
First, thanks for the heads up on the app. I found it on my Droid and downloaded it to try.
  Second, I have to tell you that every day I am impressed by your dedication to the gym and working out. Every day you post your schedule for at least one, more often two different gyms and work out plans. You’re amazing!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 1/4/11 10:43 pm - Whitehall, PA
np, Cherish.. let me tell you.  If it wasn't for my dedication to the gym I swear I would've gained half my weight back. 

The 2 different gym thing is just that I go to the Bethlehem Gold's during Hebrew School and then there is a pilates class I like at the Whitehall Gold's after.  It's nice to be able to utilize any Gold's depending on where I am. 

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 1/4/11 7:50 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning Nicole, Norm, Lisa & PA!
I work today then i have no idea what tonoght will bring.  Next weekend is my company holiday party...yeah, I know the holidays are over.  Anyway, I have a really nice pair of black dress pants to wear a friend gave me.  I have a shirt, but I think it is too snug...I want to buy or borrow another.  I also need a new pair of shoes.  i have nothing other than casual or gym shoes.  maybe I will go shoe shopping tonight.  Have a great day everyone!
Sara

Liz R.
on 1/4/11 8:13 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All - Nic I LOVE the new hairdo! Tried posting that on FB last night but it was being prissy.

I am at work today dragging pattotey. I am coming down with something and taking it slow and easy. At lunch I think I'll run out to the bank to deposit the $ so I can order my new phone, stop at Walgreens to pick up some pictures I had developed and come back to work. Here until 4 then going straight home to snuggle my munchkin.
Sansobel
on 1/4/11 8:33 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning all:

Looks like you all have a nice day planned (sorry Liz about the potential cold.. its going around sadly).

I did get my office back yesterday.  so happy.  Now I have to organize it.  Project work will happen today in prep for test execution next week.

After work,  Gym and then Austins bed time routine.  Think I may stay up a little late tonight for a movie with the hubby.
Speaking of Hubby...
I'm currently plotting a surprise for him so will work on that more today as well. 

Have a great day all.
Sandra           
lynnc99
on 1/4/11 8:40 pm
Good morning PA! I am headed in to get some work done. Need to get to the store to pick up some office supplies...not much, just the essentials!

Later on I have several things to return to the store (Lowes, Target, etc.). Then off to an Exercise class - the nice thing about Jazzercise here is that at various close by locations, you get different instructors, so each workout is a little different...basic elements are all there, but with a little different song combination and emphasis. I really enjoy the classes and want to up my weights to 8 pounds this week. That should wake up the arms and get me sweating a bit more for the new year!

Great news is that my BFF may be able to shake out a weekend down her before I head home! She lives in CT and I only see her every year or so.
swedeville1
on 1/4/11 8:41 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Morning Nicole and the rest of yins!  Nicole, I hope your kitties learn how to play nice with each other.  Your new hair do sounds sweet, cant wait to see it.

Im working till 330 as usual then heading home to get my son to his basketball game at 5:00.  they havent had a game since befor Christmas so it should beinteresting to see how rusty they are.  After the game I will probably end up chillin at home and making sure homework and studying are all done. 

So, is anyone quiting their jobs today because they won the mega-millions?  I put $5 on it yesterday and I havent checked out my numbers yet.  If I win big I will let you all know. 

Ok, thats it for me!  Catch you all later!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views