Wednesday Workouts

kgoeller
on 1/5/11 1:58 am - Doylestown, PA
I got to the gym this morning - it was a morning I was really glad Becki was going with me because if it had been JUST me I would have been too tempted to hit the snooze button!

Anyway, I did a good 10 minute hard warmup on the elliptical, then a STRIVE circuit followed by stretching.  Not sure why, but the legs are still complaining something fierce!  Maybe it was spending a week without wearing heels?  Who knows.

SO.... what are YOU doing to keep moving today?

Karen
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/11 2:07 am - Eastern, PA
I did an hour on the elliptical with my ankle and wrist weights.

Felt really good afterwards.

If your legs continue to hurt, try adding some bananas to your diet. Potassium is good for muscle repair.
kgoeller
on 1/5/11 2:13 am - Doylestown, PA
Wow, Norm - a light bulb just went off when you said that - THANKS!!!

For the longest time, I was having my morning protein shake (with 1/2 banana) as my standard breakfast, but I haven't done that in a while (and haven't eaten any bananas as a consequence).  I wonder if that's what's going on with the legs.  I'll get back to that routine and see if it helps.

Great insight!

Karen
Lisa H.
on 1/5/11 2:19 am - Whitehall, PA
going to the gym for day 2 of the couch to 5K and then staying for yoga.. different instructor than before. Let's see how she is.

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 1/5/11 8:55 am - Whitehall, PA
no gym today... felt very drained and thought that I better listen to my body and stay home and rest. 

Getting in the shower and headed to bed very shortly..........

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views