January Cooking Class

Liz R.
on 1/3/11 8:48 pm - Easton, PA
We'd love to have you all join us for cooking class - Saturday 1/22 noon until ???

Everyone is welcome regardless of type of surgery, surgeon or stage in the process (pre-ops welcome too!)

We do ask for a small donation to help cover costs - this is totally anonymous (there is a jar)

My address is 65 Raubsville Rd Easton PA
CEll - 610-462-1204

Feel free to post or e-mail me with any questions or requests of recipes to be remade to be WLS friendly!

Lisa H.
on 1/3/11 9:09 pm - Whitehall, PA
Siehara and I will try to come.  But, we have a Bat Mitzvah that day (morning and night), so we'll have to see how the day goes.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 1/3/11 9:43 pm
Liz,

I am going to have to miss this one. I have a jewelry show that day, which I believe I sent an invite to you on FB. I guess with cooking class going on, it won't be a possibility??

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 1/3/11 10:05 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Darn it! I will be at Beth's jewlery show that day.
I will absolutely be there in February.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Nicole0216
on 1/3/11 10:53 pm - Lancaster, PA
I cannot be there we are having another party at our home for our local friends and co-workers to view the wedding.
kgoeller
on 1/4/11 12:29 am - Doylestown, PA
I plan to be there!

Karen
Decolady
on 1/4/11 10:21 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
I can't make it because that night my Bollywood dance class is performing IN PUBLIC ON A STAGE and there is a rehearsal in the afternoon.  And I 'm not telling anyone where it is.
steffihope
on 1/4/11 9:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I am going to be away that weekend.  So sad!  Well, sort of sad - sad that I am missing ANOTHER cooking class, but looking forward to being away that weekend!  Missing you and can't wait to see you on Februray 12!!!!!!!!!
Sansobel
on 1/4/11 10:41 pm - Coatesville, PA
Sadly... triple booked that day.  Hope to see you in February.
Sandra           
Lisa0719
on 1/7/11 7:26 am - PA
I won't be there either.  I will be leaving on the Carnival Dream heading to Belize, Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya . . .  I can't wait.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views