Roll Call Sunday

Lisa H.
on 1/1/11 11:29 pm - Whitehall, PA
*cough*sniffle*snort*  oh, excuse me while I blow my nose.

Yup, still feeling like crap.. not sure where the hell this cold originated but I'm hoping to get rid of it today.

I vacuumed the house, which prompted Siehara to empty the litter boxes and take out the trash.. ok, I'll take it. 

My plan for the day is to try to prep food for the week and to sleep off this cold while letting my DVR'd movies watch me sleep. 

I'm guessing that the sleeping part will get done, but not much else. 

Back to work tomorrow... fun stuff

Hope this made a little bit of sense being that I can't see through my watering eyes.

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 1/2/11 12:09 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi all had a shortened night out with the girls last night, had to get one home who was drunk as a skunk and on the verge of making a fool of herself. She is very sad and lonely and needy. Dear Lord.

Today i have to go into work and move my office this makes me ill because I do not like being at work unless I absolutely have to.

Have to get some thngs straightened out today and make some time to do some more BOT lessons.

hope you have a good one
deebatt
on 1/2/11 12:35 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
been sick as a dog since friday...so has my boyfriend :(

had planned on a nice tenderloin dinner for us today ..well first it was friday for NYE, then postponed till yesterday.. now the filets are in the freezer for when we both are feeling better.

was going to cook meals and do the planning for menu this week but it sure looks like i will be spending most of the day on the sofa or in bed :(
~ Denise 

Maura M.
on 1/2/11 2:53 am - Yardley, PA
Good morning Ida (well, good afternoon now),

Like so many others, today is my LAST day of vaction - WHAAAA.  We did not get as much done as we wanted to.. age old story of vacation at home. 

Mark and I slept until 10:30 this morning and it felt good.   My family was over yesterday (extended family - aunts & uncles) and we did our annual pollyanna and played pictionary.  They normally only stay for about 3 or 4 hours, but yesterday we started at 2 and went until 9pm!  This past two years have been rough in my family with a lot of infighting and yesterday felt like a day of reconciliation, which was really good to see and it made me very happy.

Today, I can't seem to rally to take down the tree - oh well - Mark and I are hanging on the couch for 1/2 hr with our kitties, then going downstairs to work out, shower and then over to the neighbors for the game.  I got creative and took small muffin cups and cut up the leftover sugar desserts from yesterday and made a tray of bitesize desserts to bring to the neighbors so that it is OUT of the house.

Well, That's it for me.  We have lots of leftovers to carry us through the next two days, so we don't need to do much cooking this week, then Thursday night we are heading to Lake Placid for a long weekend... am really looking forward to skiing again.  Yeah!!!  I WANT to ski.. who am I?  A new me, that's who!!  

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

dit657
on 1/2/11 5:33 am - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Belated New Years everyone. We were away for the weekend at our friend's beach house. Had a wonderful NYE with a big gang of people playing Pictionary and bringing in the new year. Yesterday we headed down to the boardwalk for a nice long walk and some fresh air - felt wonderful and was actually very crowded.

Home now doing laundry and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Time to start planning our Florida vacation in February. Looking forward to warmer, sunnier weather!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views