Roll Call Sunday

IdaMae D.
on 1/1/11 9:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

I'm up getting ready for church. 
Gene is worship leader today, I'm a greeter so must be on time.

After church who knows.

Do I want to continue my search for a warm leather coat with sherpa lining or give up and freeze for the remainder of the winter - not sure at this point.  I'm leaning towards giving up.  I should have started this search before Christmas when coats were plentful.  I do have to go to Boscovs to see if they have the brown dressy boots I've had my eye on, on sale this week.  I'm also not quite sure if we are supposed to go out to Gene's sisters to  pick up his mom to bring her home today, if so no shopping for me - Gene will save money :-)

I do have to go to Target for a few things such as hair spray.

The powerpoint for tomorrow nights class is together and complete as of yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 1/1/11 9:58 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Have you tried Burlington Coat Factory? They always have plenty of coats and their prices are reasonable.

Today is getting ready for the week. My vacation is over today so I am feeling like I have so much to do! Why is it that vacations go so quickly?? I have to begin planning for my spring concert now, from now until June it seems that there are always things preventing me from getting practice in with my kids. This week will probably be alot of kids forgetting their instruments, aarrgghh!!! May is a lost month because of testing and by June the kids are crazy and there are so many things going on.

That is it for me!
Have a great Sunday!
Let the Eagles come to this game and actually play!! They must beat the Cowboys!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 1/1/11 10:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Beth,
Yes Burlington Coat Factory is the first place I went.  That is where we found Gene's leather coat a few years back.  Talked to the manager of the store they said they are not carrying what I am looking for anymore  or at least for this year they are not.

Thanks for the suggestion....

Ida

IdaMae

steffihope
on 1/1/11 10:01 pm - Philadelphia, PA
This is me NOT wanting to go back towork tomorrow! :)  It has been an amazing stacation!  Got so many things done - but, of course, not enough....did NONE of the school work I needed to do - have no plans for secular OR Hebrew School.....oops!  Want to go out to dinner with friends tomorrow night, but it is back to the Dance schedule.....so not sure how I am going to make THAT work, also, my brother is in town, so I am not sure what his plans are or if it would bother him that I was out with friends.  Who knows...What I do know is that I am NOT ready to go back.....And really?!?!  Mother Nature - what is up wtih this weather?!?!  It is WINTER after all - I want cold and snow....I know - I am not looked upon nicely by so many of you - but I love my snow!  (Maybe because it covers the brown grass that is out there - hmmmmmm.....)

So today is more of finishing up some of the things that I have started - Emily's room is just about finished, Molly ended up away for the weekend, so we REALLY need to get to doing more in her room.  The Eagle's play this afternoon and I am hopeful some people may come over - not sure though.  We all have kids and they might want to hang low on the last day of break.  Tonight, dinner with the family and with any luck, kids in bed at their normal bed time - yeah right!

Happy January all! :)
IdaMae D.
on 1/1/11 10:47 pm, edited 1/1/11 10:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Steffi you are looked upon fondly by me all the time but especially when you ask for and receive a blizzard from Mother Nature -so what is up with you and Mother Nature this weekend - where is our Blizzard and 2 feet of snow so I get a paid off day from work tomorrow?????? as well as a 4 day weekend......

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 1/1/11 11:03 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!!

Steffi you know I love you but HATE the snow!! I am so OK with the 58 degree temp I saw yesterday!

I am at home today with Mia - Chris ran out to the farmer's market for something for the fish I think. Yesterday we got his speakers installed in the ceiling which involved me spending about an hour in the attic/crawl space. Also Mia slept in her crib from 8p - 7:30a last night!! That's three nights in a row! I hope that it is here to stay.

On the agenda for today is making lots of healthy protein rich foods for the week so they are here and easily accessible. If I have good choices available it makes meal planning all that much easier.
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/11 11:22 pm
Good Morning All,

This week went by way to fast yet I do not return to work till Tuesday but the days flew by that is for sure. 

Yesterday Dennis &  purged the kitchen and reorganized all of cabinets. We took out 5 bags of tra**** felt good. We agreed to do room by room this year so it is a start. I guess doing this made the kitchen ours. The set had been the way my mother had it so it is time to make it ours. So now we can see what we need to do food shopping wise.

Next will be the dining room closet and side board. to purge and reorganize. I will get rid of things in this house and may need a uhaul to take to charity. I wish I had the patience to Ebay I used to do it all the time but right now I just want it all gone.

Today will spent doing some odds & ends in the house then out to football then hoje to veg with Dennis as he returns to work tomorrow. Yet he has not been feeling that great. In the midst I need to find my 2022 organizer to update it and keep my life straight.

Life is good
deebatt
on 1/2/11 12:32 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
i've been saying that i need to purge each room in my messy townhouse..for a looooooong time.  nobody's junk here but mine but a purge is long over due.

thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!   I am doing it by myself, so maybe one room per weekend.  its time to throw out the old and bring in the new!!
~ Denise 

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/11 1:35 am
Dee I found I can not do it alone so it helps that Dennis will do it with me along with whenI do my closets I will recruit a girlfriend.

Good Luck you will feel so free!
Feel better too!
IdaMae D.
on 1/2/11 10:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth.....Good Luck with your purging.  We found out Thursday that our building permit is approved YIKES...

So Gene and I must come out of our denial and get our house purged.  This will give a a good chance to go through everything and get rid of all the stuff we moved here and have not yet unpacked.  We have to pack up the entire house for all the work we are having done - we are still not sure if we are going to have to move over to Gene's mom's for a couple months...

A purging we will all be a going in the coming months.....

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views