Monday Roll Call - Back to work....

Decolady
on 1/2/11 11:12 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Kathy, so funny!  We are Italian too, and hubby says we have to wait to take down the tree!!  LOL!
steffihope
on 1/2/11 9:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and all of PA - Ida - I am sure your PP will be great - you have a passion for what you do - and it will come across in your presentation!

I am back at school, feeling like I never left - and actually, walking in to papers on the floor tha fell off the wall over break makes me feel right at home....ugh!  I got on the scale today, shoes still on and the scale did not move over break!  YAY!  That feels pretty good.  I am not as disciplined at home as I am at work, so I was a bit nervous.  And then there was the drinking part of break that I seemed to have been pretty good at! :)  Pleased about that!

I, like Cathy, get my water in relatively regularly, so today I am going to focus on exercise.  Haven't been to the pool in about 11 days, so that is my goal today - going to try to push for a little further than a mile.  I was thinking of swimming faster, but I really don't know how to gauge that while I am in the pool, so stamina is what I am aiming for.

I will hit the pool after school, shower there, head home for a bit and then I am pretty sure that I am able to get out to dinner with some great peeps tonight.  My brother is in town and I am hopeful that he will be able to get Molly to her dance class for me so that I can meet and greet with some folks.  Larry, too is back to work, he will only be home one night this week, so here we go again!

Have a great Monday all!
bvohl
on 1/2/11 9:56 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Got up on time and got out the door at a pretty reasonable time. Even made it to work early!! I must be excited to get back to work! YEAH RIGHT!! I have already been hit with several projects that I kind of forgot about. I am starting a Pep band for the Boys Basketball Team home games and well the first one is Wednesday, YIKES!! I have to get permission slips out TODAY!!!

As many of you said, it is time to get back to basics. Protein, fluids, and exercise....

I better get my butt in gear....lots to do!

Have a great Monday!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 1/2/11 11:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all -
In an effort to get back to my basics:
I ate breakfast, I took half my vitamins and set a reminder for the second half. I packed lunch and a snack, and I packed a protein shake for this afternoon. I am sipping form a bottle of water between sips of coffee.

I did not give myself enough time to pack a gym bag for tonight. But, if the weather is warm I will get out of the car and walk around the block when I get home. I will NOT go in the building first! If I go in the building I'll never leave again.

Tonight I have to (absolutely positively have to) do laundry and weed out some more too big clothes. Woo hoo! And also, ugh. I'm happy they are too big, but frustrated that I need to hit the thrift store circuit again. I know, stop my complaining.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/11 11:55 pm
Just woke up as I have one more day off before returning to work. My sleep was off and on plus feeling stuffy. The last 2 weeks have flown by I had not really done anything I had wanted too during this time. Yet it was filled with good friends and family for sure.

Today has me making DJing phone calls to set up some jobs then maybe doing a few errands. Did I mention Dennis called out of work today? Tonight going to meet up with some good friends for dinner then home to start reality of working again.

I also have to get my bills in order ande see what needs to be paid.

Life is good
kgoeller
on 1/3/11 2:55 am - Doylestown, PA
Well, it's not morning, but better late than never!

Today I'm back at work for the first time since the 23rd, so have been a bit slammed with odd stuff that needed resolving "NOW"... starting to get out from under the load, though... nothing there that I can't handle ;-).

Today's mini-goal was to log ALL my food before consuming it.  That was a great goal, except that there are tech difficulties on sparkpeople today (FRUSTRATING) so food logs aren't working properly.  Ugh.  Settled for writing it down and will enter it later when they get it fixed.

One of my cats was feeling under the weather this morning, so I'm a bit concerned about him - they've ALL been ignoring their food a bit lately, which is odd, so I'm not sure what's going on.  We've got him in my room for the day away from the others, so i'll see how he's feeling when i get home.

Otherwise, it's kinda good to be getting back into the swing of things at work.  Routine helps!

Have a great day, folks!
Karen
Kelly K.
on 1/3/11 4:28 am - Conneaut, OH
Hi all! I'm back after being MIA....I'm at a major standstill....gotta get my butt into gear....literally!

RNY 4/20/09

Kidney Cancer Survivor 4/26/12

Partial Thyroidectomy 4/08/13

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views