Monday Roll Call - Back to work....

IdaMae D.
on 1/2/11 6:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Back to work today after 3 days off.  They flew by, could use a few more off.

Work today till 4 than today is also back to school so I'll be there till 10 pm.

Long day today! I will be presenting tonight in class, hopefully my PP will go well.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 1/2/11 7:01 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Ida and welcome back to the real world.. isn't it lovely.. NOT.. lol

I'm back to working my minimum 10 hours of OT.. oh joy!  I'm still not feeling great, but better than yesterday.  

I'm getting back on track today and think my best option for success is to follow Nicole's lead by choosing one main goal to work on first.  I need to be sure to get in all my water for the day.  I turned to coffee awhile back, but never added water to make up for the extra caffeine.  Today, I am going to be sure to get all my water in.  I am also going to try to remember protein first, then other foods.  But, as long as I get all my water in for the day, I will consider it a success.  

After work tonight, I would like to get over to the gym for Zumba, but I'll have to see how I feel.  If I am not feeling up to par, I will skip the gym as I think it will be better for me in the long run.   Tonight, I have a Sisterhood meeting.  Hoping we will have a decent turnout.  We have a few things to plan and we cannot do it without enough attendance at the meeting.  

Other than that, not much going on.  Off to get some decaf tea to start my fluid intake.

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 1/2/11 7:01 pm, edited 1/2/11 7:01 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, PA folks,

I've been awake since about 4:30, guess I was very well rested, as each day I went to sleep before 11 and slept until at least 7 a.m.  Good to start the first work day with a well rested self, as I, too, have a longer than usual day planned today.  My new position (not a new employer) has me at work at 8 a.m. and several days a month working until 6 p.m., after which I will be making a meeting and then joining the gym so that I can get back to what I know makes my tool work optimally.

Nothing else too exciting this morning, so I will wish everyone a very good day, this first workday of the year 2011 (well first for some). . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sansobel
on 1/2/11 7:42 pm - Coatesville, PA
Hello all:

Ok holiday's are over and its a new year.  The last monthish I have slacked on so many things to accomodate the weird schedule.  Today is the first day back to a normal schedule and I'm ready.

Got my meal plan together, got a new workout routine plotted and ready to set a new weight goal for myself.  I'm currently still overweight and would like a BMI that says I'm normal  (cause that will be the only way I'm normal.  LOL)

Project at work needs attention today and then tonight will be 5k run then off to Zumba. 

Hope everyone has a great day.
Sandra           
Chopper1
on 1/2/11 7:52 pm
 Good morning all,

I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year.  Got back from Ft. Lauderdale yesterday and had a great time.  Don't go back to wor****il tomorrow.  It was great getting out of the cold weather.

Trying to get myself motivated to go to the gym this morning.  I know I will feel better if I get there.  Funny how being out of the gym mode for  a few months really breaks the motivation.  I am going to push myself.

I hope everyone has a terrific day.
Geoff

Liz R.
on 1/2/11 8:39 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

Back to work today and back to basics to get myself on track. With being pregnant, having a baby and recovering from the anemia my diet and life has been out of sorts for quite a while. Now I am still anemic so I am somewhat restricted but I see the Dr on 1/28 and hope that I am cleared. So at work today until 4 then I want to stop at the dollar store to get a 2011 calendar for my purse and head off to hand out with my Mom and Amelia for the evening.

have a great day all!
Decolady
on 1/2/11 8:53 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning PA!

Looking forward to a shopping day with my cousin up in Tannersville!  I could use a few things in a smaller size, good thing I have a store to get rid of my clothes in.  Back to work there tomorrow.

I am also following Nicole's lead.  I will get all my water in and I have mixed up some unflavored protein with water and keeping it ready in the fridge to add to coffee and other foods during the day.  I know I haven't been getting enough protein in.  Thanks for the great suggestion Nicole!  One step at a time.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

Peace,

Deb
Nicole0216
on 1/3/11 6:12 am - Lancaster, PA
you are welcome i doing real good on my water and feel pretty good about it
Lisa H.
on 1/3/11 6:38 am - Whitehall, PA
ME TOOOOOOOO

Have all my water in for the day already and I'm still drinking!!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 1/2/11 8:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - guess we've all been a group of slackers over the holidays and past month - and trust me, I'm counting myself as a #1 slacker here! I brought extra fruit today but sadly my other nourishment isn't going to be too hot as I need to get to the store desparately this week. I'm usually good with my water so I don't worry about that but I have not been doing my arm exercises and am feeling it, so tonight after dinner it's in the bedroom to do my arm exercises then climbing on my bike for at least a 15 minute ride, if not longer - something, ANYTHING, so get my butt moving. We did take a long walk on the boardwalk Saturday but of course that was more of a 'stroll' than anything so counting it as exercise isn't really fair.

That's about it for me - most of my people are back in the office today so things will be returning to normal. i might start undecorating my house this week but hubby is Italian and likes to leave it all up til 'Little Christmas' - I guess I can stand it a few more days.

Hope everyone has a great day - Nic, I'll check today about the room for BOT - I haven't forgotten but no one has been around to clear it with.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views